Nov 14, 2021
Well, I didn't expect to get any praise or attention for my translation at all. I mean, if I don't care about translating in this game, why would I spend a lot of time working on this game? I could just do a raw MTL and call it a day. Cuz I like any other Gaptax games, and there's a request for translating this game at this forum, why not I pick it up since there's nobody seems interested on doing the translation and I would like to play this game too. Even though there's a limitation regarding my English language and I don't study Japanese at all, I'll try to make this translation as good as possible. I know it's translation is far from perfect, but I did this purely to help people enjoy the game better than playing it on raw MTL.

But still, there are people out there with much better experience or skill than mine when it comes to translating games. If there's someone willing to retranslate this game with a much better translation, I'll gladly accept it. I'm not here to compete, I just want to enjoy the game with the best experience. Also, thank you for talking about this. This made me realize that my translation is far from good, and I'll try to improve it next time.
The only way for you to improve your "translations" is to learn the Japanese language and to start actually translating games. The thing people on this forum can't comprehend or simply refuse to acknowledge is that there is no difference between raw MTL and edited MTL. You didn't translate anything, you simply edited the random crap produced by whatever tool you had used. It is still the same random crap more or less completely disconnected from the original Japanese text just more readable. To put it in the simplest terms possible: MTL - fanfiction, edited MTL - edited fanfiction. It's not a translation. You didn't translate anything.

I appreciate you being polite, but I vehemently loathe MTL and as long as you keep MTLing Japanese games which is apparently your intention, I don't think we will be able to find any common ground.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
The only way for you to improve your "translations" is to learn the Japanese language and to start actually translating games. The thing people on this forum can't comprehend or simply refuse to acknowledge is that there is no difference between raw MTL and edited MTL. You didn't translate anything, you simply edited the random crap produced by whatever tool you had used. It is still the same random crap more or less completely disconnected from the original Japanese text just more readable. To put it in the simplest terms possible: MTL - fanfiction, edited MTL - edited fanfiction. It's not a translation. You didn't translate anything.

I appreciate you being polite, but I vehemently loathe MTL and as long as you keep MTLing Japanese games which is apparently your intention, I don't think we will be able to find any common ground.
I know what you feel; I despised MTL too. I rarely translate any games, and when I do, it's because I really like the game, and it's a shame that games I really like are still untranslated for years despite so many requests from people to translate the game. And that's what I thought, "Fuck it, I'll do it myself", I know it's still an MTL even though it was edited, but as long as I can understand the content, I think that's fine for me.

Although I want to learn Japanese for a long time, I don't think it's necessary for now since I just translate games to fill my spare time, not as a second job. Maybe one day I will learn the Japanese language when I have the urge.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
so just to be clear because i'm pretty stupid: you need to do separate playthroughs right? I've been going all in on the neighbor route bc i saw there was a pregnancy end but it seems like that's locked me out of the other routes. is the order you listed necessary to do them all in one playthrough?

You have to do 3 and a half playthroughs. the neighbor route has a save point I listed which has two different endings.

Reactions: Refuge24

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
I don't need to pay anyone, I studied Japanese and have a decent knowledge of the language at least when it comes to grammar. Sadly, my vocabulary is fairly low so I often need to type in the words I don't know in jisho during the game which is a pain. That's why I prefer to play translated games.

As for the rest of your post, here is a quote from this very thread:
Stop the cap.

Hentai language is so repetitive you can learn about 20 kanji and some basic phrases and it's all the same thing.

That's not a "decent knowledge" of japanese. That's "I studied with duo lingo and am now raging on a forum for free content."

Honest truth getting into hentai manga translation is the easiest thing ever since it's all the same language and sound effects. You don't even need to know japanese. After you know the basic set of words used in every hentai you'll look up like 3-5 words per hentai at most and make over $20 for mostly 20 pages of photo editing work.

Nov 14, 2021
Stop the cap.

Hentai language is so repetitive you can learn about 20 kanji and some basic phrases and it's all the same thing.

That's not a "decent knowledge" of japanese. That's "I studied with duo lingo and am now raging on a forum for free content."

Honest truth getting into hentai manga translation is the easiest thing ever since it's all the same language and sound effects. You don't even need to know japanese. After you know the basic set of words used in every hentai you'll look up like 3-5 words per hentai at most and make over $20 for mostly 20 pages of photo editing work.
No, I studied with Tae Kim guide, know most N1 kanji and have vocabularly of over 5k words. And yes, I still often need to use jisho. Because we are talking about eroge and visual novels here, not manga or H-anime. Are you ok? Did you sleep well?

And I wasn't raging, just expressing my disgust and disappointment.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

that's just stupid
no one cares

without the MTL's, less than 1% of the demanded games would get a translation. and you explicitly prefer that the people stay without translations than having any MTL. if the translations are so garbage for your standards, and you have enough Japanese knowledge, then play the games yourself alone and stop bothering the others

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Well, I didn't expect to get any praise or attention for my translation at all. I mean, if I don't care about translating in this game, why would I spend a lot of time working on this game? I could just do a raw MTL and call it a day. Cuz I like any other Gaptax games, and there's a request for translating this game at this forum, why not I pick it up since there's nobody seems interested on doing the translation and I would like to play this game too. Even though there's a limitation regarding my English language and I don't study Japanese at all, I'll try to make this translation as good as possible. I know it's translation is far from perfect, but I did this purely to help people enjoy the game better than playing it on raw MTL.

But still, there are people out there with much better experience or skill than mine when it comes to translating games. If there's someone willing to retranslate this game with a much better translation, I'll gladly accept it. I'm not here to compete, I just want to enjoy the game with the best experience. Also, thank you for talking about this. This made me realize that my translation is far from good, and I'll try to improve it next time.
I don't know sugoi, but DeepL is the best Japanese translator that I know (behind chatgpt). it's good to use translator aggregator as well

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
View attachment 3071635

Thanks for the info, but joiplay keeps shutting down when i pressed 'save' button

Guess I should try it with another tool ..

*Edit : Used another tool and turned if that CBR option, and runs normally. Thanks!
What do you mean you used another ? Can you erabolate with that ? Cuz i have the problem cant play it on joiplay , seems like cant pass the loading first game , and also can disable the cbr too ,

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Do you have the save file before the final mission on the Colonel route?
I deleted mine unfortunately :HideThePain:
I am trying to create that save file but got stuck on the 2nd or 3rd to last mission. Enemies randomly won't spawn in one of the areas and I can't continue. No idea why.

I don't want to restart again =.=

Here is the scuffed save file.

2nd to last mission, can't complete because enemies won't trigger when proceeding to 2nd to last room. Not sure why. If someone knows how to fix that I'd appreciate it.

Either way, here's the pics jaden_yuki requested of the mechanic girl Kara's outfit changes:
do you have any pics of that?
Kara also has a bunch of sex scenes you can rent in the AV store

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
that's just stupid

no one cares

without the MTL's, less than 1% of the demanded games would get a translation. and you explicitly prefer that the people stay without translations than having any MTL. if the translations are so garbage for your standards, and you have enough Japanese knowledge, then play the games yourself alone and stop bothering the others
No one cares, but I am still somehow bothering the others. You are... really special, aren't you?

I have already explained everything in my very first post and really have nothing else to add, except that your "<1%" number is dramatically incorrect. The majority of DLsite's top rated games are already properly translated. The ones that aren't will be in the future, including this game. People just usually have to wait much longer for a translation if there is already MTL, since MTL discourages most of the actual fan translators from translating the game.

Even for visual novels your number is incorrect, currently around 7% of all Japanese VNs are manually translated.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
No one cares, but I am still somehow bothering the others. You are... really special, aren't you?

I have already explained everything in my very first post and really have nothing else to add, except that your "<1%" number is dramatically incorrect. The majority of DLsite's top rated games are already properly translated. The ones that aren't will be in the future, including this game. People just usually have to wait much longer for a translation if there is already MTL, since MTL discourages most of the actual fan translators from translating the game.

Even for visual novels your number is incorrect, currently around 7% of all Japanese VNs are manually translated.
no one cares about your feelings of "disgust and disappointment", but your whining is annoying. is that too complex?

I advise you to take a look at the translation request section: https://f95zone.to/forums/request.119/
summary: ~3500 games, 257 translated ones -> 7%
and that's now. a scenario where MTL exists. my <1% is just a guess, but I doubt that I'm too far from the actual number

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
no one cares about your feelings of "disgust and disappointment", but your whining is annoying. is that too complex?

I advise you to take a look at the translation request section: https://f95zone.to/forums/request.119/
summary: ~3500 games, 257 translated ones -> 7%
and that's now. a scenario where MTL exists. my <1% is just a guess, but I doubt that I'm too far from the actual number
The ignore user function on this website is REALLY nice. It works super well.

Recommend you do the same i did and ignore that troll

Bro is raging on a free content forum cuz he aint getting things just the way he wants them LOL

Jul 27, 2020
No, I studied with Tae Kim guide, know most N1 kanji and have vocabularly of over 5k words. And yes, I still often need to use jisho. Because we are talking about eroge and visual novels here, not manga or H-anime. Are you ok? Did you sleep well?

Where is your "perfect" translation then? Instead of complaining you could do something.

Reactions: Synapse.
Jul 27, 2020
By the way, I thought Harry would turn out to be a traitor working for the enemy. And betrayal will play a big part in the plot, such as Harry inducing our girl to commit acts against our faction and at the end she betray it (and us) completely.
too bad it's not like this.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet
4.30 star(s) 46 Votes