ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have a doubt, i try to do Harry's route but only have the first conversation in the karaoke and the triangle keeps filling on the colonel's side, is that normal?, at some point Harry's side gonna keep filling faster than the other so i can lock in his route??

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I have a doubt, i try to do Harry's route but only have the first conversation in the karaoke and the triangle keeps filling on the colonel's side, is that normal?, at some point Harry's side gonna keep filling faster than the other so i can lock in his route??
That's normal. You need to do the colonel side a little bit before Harry pops up again in the base.

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Yo playing this on joi play phone is the coms supposed to have that static I can hardly see anything at all
Screenshot_2023-11-20-10-37-42-060_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg
Disable, CBR_Picnoise
Edit plug in, work both in joi or Maldives.
- sometime the animation or image change won't happen, but at least you can see it,
Sorry for my poor choice of words

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Since it's been confirmed Gaptax will gave extra scenes for this game, what kind of ero events do you want to see?
I want it to be DLC of a extra route, explaining who the true mastermind is.I want something similar to all three routes in terms of scenes.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes