ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
This game is fantastic. I love the "slow" burn to the main character.

Have you guys knows similar games like this? with the slowly but sure the cheating part. The game not fully show you the sex scenes (unless in the recollection of course), make the player "wondering" what was happening behind those "closed doors". the hidden sex scene is soo hot, with only lewds sound and her body language. superb.
Recommend me similar game please.

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
Since it's been confirmed Gaptax will gave extra scenes for this game, what kind of ero events do you want to see?
Obviously I want more Harry and Naji scenes. I feel like Gaptax gave more effort in the Duston route with how it has more scenes than the other two. Also if possible, I would like more (or maybe all) BTS events of the communication battles with both in Duston and Harry routes and not just 2/3 BTS events.

Reactions: stupid_army

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Obviously I want more Harry and Naji scenes. I feel like Gaptax gave more effort in the Duston route with how it has more scenes than the other two. Also if possible, I would like more (or maybe all) BTS events of the communication battles with both in Duston and Harry routes and not just 2/3 BTS events.
Something cool about the Asuka game is that in the post game content you could revisit the stage with full corruption and sadly that doesn't happen here.
The outfits too were a neat idea that is relegated to some key moments here

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Since it's been confirmed Gaptax will gave extra scenes for this game, what kind of ero events do you want to see?
The MC only has sex once with the FeMC once at the start of the game and that's it. He should have more along the way to notice the differences or at least attempt to.
Duston and Harry routes are way too similar for me, most people say that Harry and Naji feel rushed so if you gonna add more to Harry try something else other than karaoke or cosplay to differencied that route to Duston

Apr 10, 2018
The MC only has sex once with the FeMC once at the start of the game and that's it. He should have more along the way to notice the differences or at least attempt to.
Duston and Harry routes are way too similar for me, most people say that Harry and Naji feel rushed so if you gonna add more to Harry try something else other than karaoke or cosplay to differencied that route to Duston
yeah also the different locations are under utilized
Hopefully more scenes at the sex shop and some more realization from the male MC

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the differing responses on Duston or Harry's route has an impact on the ending? I know Naji's eventually has the husband catch on and have the option of directly asking him, but I don't know if either of the first two has a different "ending".

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Does anyone know if the differing responses on Duston or Harry's route has an impact on the ending? I know Naji's eventually has the husband catch on and have the option of directly asking him, but I don't know if either of the first two has a different "ending".
Nop Naji is the only route with "options", the other 2 are a single path with only one ending each!!!

EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
Been reading the CN blogs and I'm happy to see that Gap is doing another game after this one. Seems like also it took the feedback from this game to heart. Hopefully the next one is not going to be as lineal as Solgante
Biggest problem this game has is time wasting confirming the option, briefing, and scrolling on the map selection screen for whatever reason.
Also all routes should have stuff like the Duston coms stuff.

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Biggest problem this game has is time wasting confirming the option, briefing, and scrolling on the map selection screen for whatever reason.
Also all routes should have stuff like the Duston coms stuff.
Ngl I do think that the Duston coms stuff has a lot of fluff in it. Like the pay off is good but you can get rid off the first 4 or so coms and nothing would change about it, and yeah one of the routes not having any coms stuff sucks too.

Reactions: EonKain
4.30 star(s) 46 Votes