EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
554375_front.jpg

Overview:
Set far off in the distant future, where mankind has populated space. Space has been loosely unified by the Space Federation, a collective with many species participating, including humans. The protagonist, Iris, along with her partner, Mei Li are beautiful lieutenants belonging to the Soviet Security Force, or SSF. They are fearsome ace pilots, calling the SSF's Special Armored Company #101 home. Special Armored Company #101 is a unit that utilize "Armored Knights," a mobile humanoid weapon. They have been commonly deemed "Armored Warriors," as the female commanding officer of the company, and the majority of the troops are women, as well.

Iris and Mei Li aim to assault and eradicate the rampant human trafficking network present on the planet Left, a planet rooted in extreme discrimination against women. Maintenance of public order, typical of police forces, also falls under the SSF's duties, and the eradication of human trafficking networks is part of the girl's daily obligations. Although, it is true that such efforts have turned in to a stress reliever for the girls, born from their quirky interpretation of justice: "Any and everything goes against evil!"

One day, cities opposing planet Left's space federation unite and a regional dispute breaks out, seeing cities that fall under the federation's umbrella attacked. The Armored Warriors are dispatched, of course, but during a fierce battle, both Mei Li and Iris' ships are shot down. Iris awakens to find herself captured by an Orc, which are known as hyenas of the battlefield. Iris is then brought to the hostile city of Million, otherwise known as Dark Town, as a slave. She curses the irony of the situation, finding herself, someone that sought to end slave trade, as a mere product to be sold to slave merchants. What happened to her partner Mei Li, who mysteriously vanished? What fate awaits for the captured Iris? Iris and Mei Li's battle begins in the hellish city where evil is permitted and righteousness is sneered at!​

Thread Updated: 2018-04-11
Release Date: Japanese 2006-03-24, English 2014-07-18
Original Title: 装甲騎女イリス
Developer:
Publisher: , & (Japanese) - (English)
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

20140218113332.jpg 20140218113340.jpg 20140218113350.jpg 20140218113358.jpg 20140218113411.jpg 20140218113418.jpg 20140218113427.jpg 20140218113434.jpg 20140218113443.jpg 20140218113456.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ah, another Lilith classic.
All the weird alien sex a man could want. Well, maybe not all. But still plenty. :p
Again though, surprised this wasn't already posted here. But hey, better late than never.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Thumbs up for more ZOL appreciation. Really wish more eroge with this artist were translated.
You know the artist is good when even the Meet'N'Fuck shovelware games rip-off his works. XD

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thumbs up for more ZOL appreciation. Really wish more eroge with this artist were translated.
You know the artist is good when even the Meet'N'Fuck shovelware games rip-off his works. XD
By the way, remember that Taimanin game that I've suggested on the MangaGamer survey? Kessen Arena? Guess what, we will never get it and the reason is..... because it's on a frickin' website. It's an online game only. DMM game.

:pokerFace:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, I also wish more of his games would get translated. His art is so fuckin' good. And his girls are so hot. He draws one of my favorites, Touko von Messerschmidt. Speaking of which, I wish she'd also get her own full game. I need more of her. The few scenes she has in ZOL-BOX and Kessen Arena are not enough.

By the way, remember that Taimanin game that I've suggested on the MangaGamer survey? Kessen Arena? Guess what, we will never get it and the reason is..... because it's on a frickin' website. It's an online game only. DMM game.

Not too surprised. Honestly I'm not too interested in ''playing'' that game, but having the scenes translated would've been nice. They look so good when I play them in the Taimanin Viewer. I bet they'd be even better if I could understand them. :frown:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

Damn, looks like another "never ever".
Although i already know it isn't impossible for Mangagamer to publish . I could see it happening if it had digital or physical releases or even a final version, but that's only wishful thinking, last i heard the game got another update on january 2018.
Not too surprised. Honestly I'm not too interested in ''playing'' that game, but having the scenes translated would've been nice. They look so nice. I bet they'd be even better if I could understand them. :frown:
You know what, at this point i wouldn't mind if only the h-scenes were translated. The cg set is really good:
There's also the . By the looks of it it's a prequel.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Damn, looks like another "never ever".
Although i already know it isn't impossible for Mangagamer to publish . I could see it happening if it had digital or physical releases or even a final version, but that's only wisful thinking, last i heard the game got another update on january 2018.

You know what, at this point i wouldn't mind if only the h-scenes were translated. The cg set is really good:
The only that could (and it's a BIG maybe unfortunately) do something about it, it's surely Nutaku since they taken already some games from DMM like Kamihime Project (I believe. I don't know exactly which came first, if Nutaku or DMM or if they're the same company)

Though I wouldn't count on that much...

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The CG is so good. I downloaded the Taimanin Viewer, which is just a gallery for all the scenes from the game. So much good shit in there and new scenes keep getting added regularly as the game's updated. Stuff by ZOL, Shindol, you name it. Oh how I wish it was translated.
And all those lovely characters. Wasted on this online card game, instead of getting full VNs of their own. Man, if and when Kessen Arena ends I really hope they continue using most of these characters in other games.

Ye, the trailer for ZERO came out a while back. I'm so hype for it. I'm probably asking for too much, but man, I hope it gets translated quickly after it comes out.

Last edited:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
it's surely Nutaku since they taken already some games from DMM like Kamihime Project (I believe. I don't know exactly which came first, if Nutaku or DMM or if they're the same company)
Oh well, that's a no then, seeing how Nutaku are such prudes about 18+ content. One of their games even had "trap" content removed.
Now imagine them putting up a Lilith game on their store. Games filled with rape, bestiality, tentacles, monsters, NTR, guro, ryona, you name it. It would be so gutted that only the sprites would be remain. XD
I'm probably asking for too much, but man, I hope it gets translated quickly after it comes out.
After seeing the "most requested" translations on MG survey, better luck learning nipponese instead. :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
After seeing the "most requested" translations on MG survey, better luck learning nipponese instead. :FeelsBadMan:
I don't need an official translation. Just some kind soul who wants to do it. All the other Asagi games were translated by amateur translators. Before they got DMCA'd to hell. Hopefully ZERO will be too.

Reactions: mesoru

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Games filled with rape, bestiality, tentacles, monsters, NTR, guro, ryona, you name it. It would be so gutted that only the sprites would be remain. XD
....yeah, now that I think about, that's never gonna happen. Seems that downloading the DMM app and create an account seems the most suitable idea.

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Before they got DMCA'd to hell. Hopefully ZERO will be too.
That's what i count on too, i just don't see any interest on the lilith translations anymore, even from the anons. Now would be a good time, since the "official" lilith translator doesn't seem to care about their games anymore.
I'm honestly surprised Yukikaze 2 and Kangoku Senkan 2 passed years straight without anyone seeming to bother with a translation, the prequels have quite a few fans. That's why i'm a bit pessimistic about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's what i count on too, i just don't see any interest on the lilith translations anymore, even from the anons. Now would be a good time, since the "official" lilith translator doesn't seem to care about their games anymore.
I'm honestly surprised Yukikaze 2 and Kangoku Senkan 2 passed years straight without anyone seeming to care, even if the prequels have quite a few fans. That's why i'm a bit pessimistic about it...
Asagi's always been a fan favorite. I'm sure someone will translate it. Maybe not as soon as I'd want them to. But soon enough.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Looks like a reboot of the story when the asagi and the girls were at school(?)...
upload_2018-4-11_15-4-57.png
...and oboro as a teacher?

BOI, i can't contain my foir this game. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Asagi's always been a fan favorite
Big Breasts fill a man's hand.
Flat chests fill a mans's heart.

yukikaze numba #1

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Looks like a reboot of the story when the asagi and the girls were at school(?)...
You're probably right, i thought it was a prequel because of the "zero" and asagi, which looks younger. :coldsweat:
But i also see Sakura and Murasaki already wearing Taimanin suits? so it doesn't compute with being a prequel.
Damn hype for Kagami-sensei return, despite thinking he dropped the ball a bit with TA3 chars design.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes