Ren'Py Abandoned Arms of Time [v0.1] [Befree]

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
414347_Capture4.png

Overview:
Have you ever wanted to control time. Rewind and fix mistakes. Stop and ... well, do whatever you want without anyone stopping you. See what happens when one guy is gifted with time control.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2019-09-13
Developer: Befree - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Introduction
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Thanks to befree for share.

415158_Capture4.png 415159_Capture5.png 414348_Capture1.png 414349_Capture3.png 414350_Capture2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
I know it is alot of "blablabla" for this type of game, but this is just to introduce the mian characters and the how some of the game mechanics will work. This is just the introduction. From here on the fun will begin with a lot more action and a bit less "blablabla" XD

Reactions: liadryn

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
Avaron1974 I know it is a bit of familiar story line, but it is needed for future developments. It is my first game and that is why we need proper funding to achieve what we plan. Games like this can cost an arm and a leg if you don't have the resources and what we plan will be big and we will need a lot of support. We are starting small, but hope to grow.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
The prologue seems interesting. I guess, this is going to be sandbox game, so I'm in and I'm interested, how the mechanics will work.

Reactions: befree

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
Shenk Well, you get what you "pay" for, and for an arm I would surely want to be able to control time. Plus, the MC can still use it exactly like his old real arm.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I guess the landlord is typo, or it'd be a first I think.
Anyway, I'd like to befree to turn the landlord and roommates into MC's mom and sisters.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: vgyew and Darkmetal

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
You are, during the intro you can set the relationship between you and them. The default is landlord and roommates, but you can change it.

Reactions: Paprika