Ren'Py Abandoned Arms of Time [v0.1] [Befree]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Mike's name still appears in dialogues even though I called MC a different name, so it would be good to fix this bug.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Reading the Overview this seems like an extremely ambitious project. Time control games are very rarely done right and are very difficult to do right. Good luck to the developer.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Please please please compress your images from t he start - don't fall into the trap that ruined Luck Mark game.

Also, a few more sample images of the girls - especially the blonde who tweaked my interest - will help to decide if I download this one or not. The story sounds ok but really is the same as a lot of games - it is the girls pictures in the samples that will decide for me ( and many others) whether to download from F95 - then become a Patron if it is good. (And I do become a Patron if the game is deemed worthwhile - supporting over 10 games now but you have to earn my support first.)

Good luck! :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
Please please please compress your images from t he start - don't fall into the trap that ruined Luck Mark game.

Also, a few more sample images of the girls - especially the blonde who tweaked my interest - will help to decide if I download this one or not. The story sounds ok but really is the same as a lot of games - it is the girls pictures in the samples that will decide for me ( and many others) whether to download from F95 - then become a Patron if it is good. (And I do become a Patron if the game is deemed worthwhile - supporting over 10 games now but you have to earn my support first.)

Good luck! :)
I am definitely going to look at reducing the size of the images. I think I was a bit overoptimistic with 4k pictures. Anyway, I have added two more screenshots of the other two girls as well. With the next update I will have a bit more to post. You can also keep an eye on my Patreon page as I will post some pics for the public now and then. I will post the first pic hopefully tomorrow on and I will post the public posts here as well..

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
suggestion .. hidden picture between home members
of domination .. lesbian .. creep .. peek .. molest .. anal fingering & more...
things might happen later or just deep desire
& a grllary to it & alot
it excites the game time
& a progresss menu... for main & side quest .. & collectable pictures .. & random scenes incase i forgot one
sry but ur game is good .. got to pour suggestings to it...

Last edited:

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
suggestion .. hidden picture between home members
of domination .. lesbian .. creep .. peek .. molest .. anal fingering & more...
things might happen later or just deep desire
& a grllary to it & alot
it excites the game time
& a progresss menu... for main & side quest .. & collectable pictures .. & random scenes incase i forgot one
sry but ur game is good .. got to pour suggestings to it...
Thanks for the suggestions. I am actually already planning the gallery and hidden events and pictures. Patrons will be able to vote on these. I am also going to add a "Mission" button or what ever I am going to call it so the player can keep track of what to do next. Not so sure about side quests yet, but nothing stops me from adding a few ;)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I am definitely going to look at reducing the size of the images. I think I was a bit overoptimistic with 4k pictures. Anyway, I have added two more screenshots of the other two girls as well. With the next update I will have a bit more to post. You can also keep an eye on my Patreon page as I will post some pics for the public now and then. I will post the first pic hopefully tomorrow on and I will post the public posts here as well..
Thanks for the reply! :) BTW you could apply to a mod for a Dev Badge here... ;)

Reactions: befree

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Hello to every one on here ,, question Does anyone know How to leave the House i looked all over house cant find a door leave to go out , found no map in room anywhere else ,, i was supposed to go out be near to railway station Tuesday 12:30 now i missed it bec its afternoon now , any help here would be appreciated

Last edited:

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
Hello to every one on here ,, question Does anyone know How to leave the House i looked all over house cant find a door leave to go out , found no map in room anywhere else ,, i was supposed to go out be near to railway station Tuesday 12:30 now i missed it bec its afternoon now , any help here would be appreciated
You don't need to leave the house, just finish talking with the three girls and the train station scene should trigger automatically when you go to the foyer. Make sure you talk to all three, Sandy in her room, Isabella in the TV room and Abigail in the bathroom.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
You don't need to leave the house, just finish talking with the three girls and the train station scene should trigger automatically when you go to the foyer. Make sure you talk to all three, Sandy in her room, Isabella in the TV room and Abigail in the bathroom.
Aha thanks No i know where i messed up

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I know it is alot of "blablabla" for this type of game, but this is just to introduce the mian characters and the how some of the game mechanics will work. This is just the introduction. From here on the fun will begin with a lot more action and a bit less "blablabla" XD
Then I will wait until the actual game starts being programmed so I can skip that blahblahblah.

befree

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2019
As promised, here is another public pic of the girls:
Hope you enjoy. Abigail has already sneaked in a nice pic of one of the other girls as well for her followers: .

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Dev's Patreon is 404'd. This one probably isn't going to be continued :(. Shame, it showed some promise.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dev's Patreon is 404'd. This one probably isn't going to be continued :(. Shame, it showed some promise.
That's been happening with a few others as well, give it a bit of time and see what happens it may yet make a return.

Reactions: Repuci

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
has anyone a pre-downloaded version of this game, you are right , all download links are dead,
(any help will be welcome)

cPwWu9.gif