5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

veson

Jan 2, 2020
FYI for the group, the pack will be released on the 14th the same as the past couple months, not the 7th.

veson

Jan 2, 2020
What happened to pack 46 (October one), has that been released yet??
Re-cap for anyone new.
Sub on Patreon before the last day of a month to get that months pack on the 7th (or 14th) of the next month.
Packs appear on Gumroad 1 month after Patreon.
If a pack wasn't dropped on here before the start of the month after it was released then it was probably missed on Patreon and needs someone to get it off Gumroad.
Multiple tiers of Patreon, most common is Tier#3(NSFW JPGs + PSD) and Tier#4(NSFW&Futa JPG & PSD)
Pack #46 never popped up here, however nickfrank has been the foundation of this thread for the last several packs off Gumroad.
Subbed to T5 for Pack 47 and I'll get Pack 46 as well.
It looks like nickfrank will be getting pack#46 as part of the Patreon Tier#5 (which gets you a previously released pack as well as the current one). I'm just subbed for Tier#4 so I just get pack#47.

TLDR: Patience padawan.

Llamabeast

Mar 1, 2021
Re-cap for anyone new.
Sub on Patreon before the last day of a month to get that months pack on the 7th (or 14th) of the next month.
Packs appear on Gumroad 1 month after Patreon.
If a pack wasn't dropped on here before the start of the month after it was released then it was probably missed on Patreon and needs someone to get it off Gumroad.
Multiple tiers of Patreon, most common is Tier#3(NSFW JPGs + PSD) and Tier#4(NSFW&Futa JPG & PSD)
Pack #46 never popped up here, however nickfrank has been the foundation of this thread for the last several packs off Gumroad.
It looks like nickfrank will be getting pack#46 as part of the Patreon Tier#5 (which gets you a previously released pack as well as the current one). I'm just subbed for Tier#4 so I just get pack#47.

TLDR: Patience padawan.
When are you getting pack 47?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes