5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

killer69

Jul 30, 2017
Can we get some decent mirrors...
Gofile can gtfo
dl speed slow af
Be grattefull man he just spend money in this. I download ir if my 3 third world intenert let me upload to mega just to be taken down in a few hours xD

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Here's a lossless compression of pack 31 if you have slow internet or to help get around mega's 5GB download cap. It's 932MB down from 2.8GB uncompressed. Use 7zip to extract.

Last edited:

Lewd Uzu

Oct 10, 2019
Here's a lossless compression of pack 32 if you have slow internet or to help get around mega's 5GB download cap. It's 932MB down from 2.8GB uncompressed. Use 7zip to extract.

Mega
Thank you, but this is not Pack 32 this is Pack 31.

I didn't know you can use such amount of compression and remain lossless, I will use 7zip now thank you, now I know it !

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Oops. I made a typo late last night. Thanks for pointing it out and it's fixed now.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Can we get some decent mirrors...
Gofile can gtfo
dl speed slow af
Sorry, I guess? I didn't want to create a new MEGA account so I just used a filehost from the first post which I thought should have been fine/trusted.
If I ever happen to upload something else in the future I'll just use MEGA then.

Reactions: Piotrek

Davekirwan

Sep 12, 2020
Btw can someone reply to me whenever pack 32 is available on gumroad, I'll buy it for ya'll when it does come out. I check f95 very often so.
I'm new here but I assume u wanted a bump? Not sure what the terminology is sorry. Thanks for buying the pack!

007AVIAVI

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks a lot. Love this artist's style, especially the eyes and the facial expressions.

On a side note, I happen to want to share some HCGs I have but don't see uploaded here. Could some kind soul tell me how I can go about doing that?
Also, if being an uploader requires certain qualifications then I apologize in advance.

Thank you.

Reactions: SoapLegend_478

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Hey Shukaa,

you can get the packs seperatly. Just look into that spoiler on the OP (first site of this thread) forum snippet.PNG

With best regards. ;)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes