5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

terris

Feb 1, 2019
I have a torrent file with 1-26 packs(16 pack incomplete), and I have psd files 4,5,13,14,15,17,19,25 packs in this torrent
here -> Mega
Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately those packs have all the same content as the ones that where previously posted.

Do you know what's the "misc" folder? Does it belong to a pack?
I'm pretty sure the misc folder is commissions done early in aroma's career. They don't belong in any pack.

All of those comics are already available in this thread over the last few pages.

Reactions: sam1836 and rf96

NoNameInThisBox

Aug 6, 2017
Here are the first 6 pages from a new Kim possible and Shego comic i found on her twitter.

Reactions: FilmUlagaM

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
To be fair, in the OP links and in the torrent, those packs such as 9-12 and a few others are not complete and some which is there is low resolution grabs from sources like the artists public pixiv or deviantart or twitter feed. I think the requesters are trying to obtain the real and complete packs.

Testudo

Aug 7, 2017
To be fair, in the OP links and in the torrent, those packs such as 9-12 and a few others are not complete and some which is there is low resolution grabs from sources like the artists public pixiv or deviantart or twitter feed. I think the requesters are trying to obtain the real and complete packs.
That's right, I didn't specify what I mean

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes