5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Here's the new content from the svscomics pack. Most of the pack's content was already posted in this thread but there were additional versions of images from packs 1 to 16. The pack was very incomplete and only about half of aroma's content was in it.

Use 7zip to extract
Mega

Right now my collection is 26GB. Organizing and uploading that amount of data will take me a long time if I ever do so. I may make a torrent but idk
Thanks for the reply, it would be cool if you made it a torrent.
And can you tell me how I can lower the quality of the images myself? (what software)

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Formatfactory can do batch conversions from png to jpg. Make sure to do some test runs before converting everything to ensure you are happy with the results.

DeadByte

Aug 11, 2017
Here's the new content from the svscomics pack. Most of the pack's content was already posted in this thread but there were additional versions of images from packs 1 to 16. The pack was very incomplete and only about half of aroma's content was in it.

Use 7zip to extract
Mega
Legend.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Formatfactory can do batch conversions from png to jpg. Make sure to do some test runs before converting everything to ensure you are happy with the results.
Thanks for the advice. Tell me if you're making a torrent from your collection.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Pack 30
Dropbox:
Google drive:

Zipped:

Bonus:
Googledrive:

Dropbox:

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Here's the complete pack of the harry potter comic, with futa pages.

Also I made a torrent from my collection with all of aromasensei's content in it. There's only a few image sets that are missing from this pack. Most of them are from 2017 to 2018 and pack 29 is also not there. Please keep seeding this if you can because my internet is terrible, and please be patient because it may take a few days to fully upload a copy to the swarm.

Stats
pages: 4593
compressed folder size: 14.3 GB
uncompressed folder size: 27.1 GB
use 7zip to extract

Torrent file:

Thank you but, 50go for jpg only !?
It's really too much, it will take me too long to download.
Can you tell me how long it will take me to lower the quality of all the pictures?
The other torrent also contains the photoshop files which are giant. That's why it's over 50 GB.
It shouldn't take more than an hour to compress the images from png to jpg if you have a fast cpu.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Also I made a torrent from my collection with all of aromasensei's content in it. There's only a few image sets that are missing from this pack. Most of them are from 2017 to 2018 and pack 29 is also not there. Please keep seeding this if you can because my internet is terrible, and please be patient because it may take a few days to fully upload a copy to the swarm.

Stats
use 7zip to extract

Torrent file:

The other torrent also contains the photoshop files which are giant. That's why it's over 50 GB.
It shouldn't take more than an hour to compress the images from png to jpg if you have a fast cpu.
I'll reorder the whole collection and OP, but it would be really nice to have pack 29 before I do that.

GreyArin

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone upload the Harry Potter pack as folders in Mega, please? It just won't let me download such heavy files at once.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Mega

Stats
use 7zip to extract

Torrent file: Mega

Thank you very much, it does not matter if there are gaps, you have already done a lot. I will be happy to download the torrent.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Stats
use 7zip to extract

Torrent file:

Any chance you get pack 29? I would like to make a complete archive.

Kirah65

Apr 24, 2018
Mega

Stats
use 7zip to extract

Torrent file: Mega

thanks so much for the torrent wish it had a few more seeders as with the current rate it will take like 2 days to download

Reactions: SoapLegend_478
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes