5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

veson

Jan 2, 2020
Ok let me know if this works
Pack 44 futa JPGs are indeed there. Skeletor approves! One issue, since you uploaded them to MediaFire as a folder it means non-premium users have to download 1 image at a time. Not a critical error, just time consuming. Thanks again!

veson

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you for letting me know. This is my first time doing this.
You did the right thing not posting the original link, some people do that and it gets taken down by the poster. I took the liberty of compressing the files into a .rar and re-upping, some people prefer a single download. Lots of happy futa lovers thanks to you.

Niroskeith

Aug 28, 2018
You did the right thing not posting the original link, some people do that and it gets taken down by the poster. I took the liberty of compressing the files into a .rar and re-upping, some people prefer a single download. Lots of happy futa lovers thanks to you.

Mega: Pack #44 Futa & Non-Futa JPGs (no PSD)
Great thank you. by the way, I have the PSDs, but they are big. Is there a recommendation on where to upload them?

veson

Jan 2, 2020
Great thank you. by the way, I have the PSDs, but they are big. Is there a recommendation on where to upload them?
I use Mega mostly but Nopy and FilesUpload are also common, Google Drive works but has download limits. If you don't want to link an account to your email just make a throwaway account with a disposable email, check Google, you may need to try a couple to find one that the sites will allow. The big thing is compression. Compress the files into individual archives such as .rar or .zip. Lots of programs available to do that such as 7zip or WinRar. PSDs are big, especially Aromas since she packs lots of pages into 1, sometimes I have trouble working with them without CTD and I have a 6 core gaming laptop with dedicated GPU. Packing them into .rars or .zips and spreading the uploads over time helps.

manbob5555444

Jul 12, 2021
Nobody has them you have to wait until it comes out next month on patron. The one one the right was redrawn and she posted it on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: castrocr08
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes