5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

wtfidkmybffjill

Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone have the "Aroma Sensei" pack from gumroad?:

I think everything that pack is in other packs but I'm not sure.

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
I'm just sick to death of Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen and more damned Gwen. Easily the worst offender. It doesn't help that her drawings of HERSELF looks fairly similar to Gwen. I don't mind most all of the other mainstays like Raven, Starfire, Samus, Zelda, Tifa, and hell even the Frozen girls but sheesh I don't want to see anymore Gwen for the rest of my life. This is a much needed breath of fresh air.

evilscotsman1

Oct 8, 2017
I'm just sick to death of Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen and more damned Gwen. Easily the worst offender. It doesn't help that her drawings of HERSELF looks fairly similar to Gwen. I don't mind most all of the other mainstays like Raven, Starfire, Samus, Zelda, Tifa, and hell even the Frozen girls but sheesh I don't want to see anymore Gwen for the rest of my life. This is a much needed breath of fresh air.
How does someone getting paid content for free become so entitled?

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
First of all, all her drawings look almos the same since 2 or 3 years ago, when she created waifunator, second of all, do ya pay for it? cuz there's people that pays who likes a lot gwen, i know its ur opinion, but no body cares lmao

Aparisiu

May 3, 2019
lmao you're complaining about a product you dont even pay for on the site that gives it to you for free. Talk about choosing beggars

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
You don't have to pay for something to have an opinion of the content. I'm grateful to the uploaders I just think variety is a good thing and the lack of it is on the artist. How dare people have opinions the very nerve! Screaming "entitlement" over this of all things is simp behavior and saying "nobody cares" isnt true either when others have said similar get over yourselves.

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
You don't have to pay for something to have an opinion of the content. I'm grateful to the uploaders I just think variety is a good thing and the lack of it is on the artist. How dare people have opinions the very nerve! Screaming "entitlement" over this of all things is simp behavior and saying "nobody cares" isnt true either when others have said similar get over yourselves.
Eh, if you're not paying her she won't see it and you'll just be cluttering up forums.

Not all opinions are created equal.

Feb 10, 2022
To be fair, nearly every drawing of hers has samefaceitis

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
To be fair, nearly every drawing of hers has samefaceitis
They're also always roughly the same angle. Especially the faces always look straight forward.
All the variety in the preview pics of this thread are basically false advertisement at this point.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes