5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Does the art style look a little different from previous months or is it just impression because of the different character?
It indeed is both, the character looks diferent, but the style too, its like the 6 or 7 pack art, more like anime or cute, not that round faces that all looks the same(i love both styles btw).

Reactions: Granudyr

Poweredup1

Sep 20, 2021
Is anyone good at removing the comic bubbles from images? Was hoping someone can remove them from these 2 images. Thanks!

Last edited:

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
Might be a weird question, but what are the bonus pages? Are they "in case you missed them" or is there something unique about them?

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
I noticed in the original, the letter o, on the Evangelion poster is missing but there's a layer in the psd that includes it, but it also changes the line work a bit. You can always download a free program and the psd to mess with it if you want. I just use the sketchbook app to mess with layers but gimp works great too.

Last edited:

Poweredup1

Sep 20, 2021
I noticed in the original, the letter o, on the Evangelion poster is missing but there's a layer in the psd that includes it, but it also changes the line work a bit. You can always download a free program and the psd to mess with it if you want. I just use the sketchbook app to mess with layers but gimp works great too.
Awesome! Ill try out those apps and see how it goes

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes