5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
This might be my last month as a patron of hers. I was really looking forward to the Tifa art but it got ruined for me because of the anal sex scene. It isn't the first time and most likely won't be the last time it has happened. Her art is getting better, but the "forced" anal stuff is just a huge turnoff for me. In my eyes, anal should always be optional. Why not bundle it with the Futa Tier? That way you would have the more niche kinks bundled up and the Tier 3 Subs would get "normal" stuff.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Idk, bundling anal separately is a bit too much, I understand why is can be turnoff point tho. If compare to futa, it's kinda vanilla stuff, especially in 2022. I saw a comment somewhere the other day, there is a spectrum for everything, anal and futa are definitely not in the same tier. But yes, more options is always good.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I just unsubbed. I had a look at this year's releases and it just has too much anal in it for me. Others might enjoy it but I just don't. The same goes for Futa. It might be vanilla stuff compared to Futa but it still is a niche that I don't particularly enjoy as long as it isn't optional and I can ignore it.

It truly is a shame. I really enjoy her Art but on the bright side this opens up money for other creators I can support instead of her.

Reactions: Rhykio and dnzieg

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I just unsubbed. I had a look at this year's releases and it just has too much anal in it for me. Others might enjoy it but I just don't. The same goes for Futa. It might be vanilla stuff compared to Futa but it still is a niche that I don't particularly enjoy as long as it isn't optional and I can ignore it.

It truly is a shame. I really enjoy her Art but on the bright side this opens up money for other creators I can support instead of her.
"Anal is a niche" lol You're the niche for not liking anal.

bice

Aug 8, 2017
Very insightful & mature input you have got there. As I said, if someone enjoys it, good for them. I just don't, especially if it isn't optional. Also, in my eyes, it is a niche.
I get what you're saying and it's ok to not like it. But it's not even near to being comparable to Futa. So suggesting it should be bundled with that is crazy talk. I find deep throating to be kinda off-putting, but I'm not gonna pretend that it is somehow extreme. Butt-stuff is something toooons of people do in real life. It's a vanilla kink. Having sex with women who have knobs is not. Nothing wrong with it, it's just "way out there" comparatively. You might be more successful asking her for the possibility of a lower tier instead.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I get what you're saying and it's ok to not like it. But it's not even near to being comparable to Futa. So suggesting it should be bundled with that is crazy talk. I find deep throating to be kinda off-putting, but I'm not gonna pretend that it is somehow extreme. Butt-stuff is something toooons of people do in real life. It's a vanilla kink. Having sex with women who have knobs is not. Nothing wrong with it, it's just "way out there" comparatively. You might be more successful asking her for the possibility of a lower tier instead.
I wouldn't call it "crazy talk" but I get what you are saying. Everybody has got kinks that they don't enjoy.
At the end of the day, it is her art and she can draw whatever she likes. I on the other hand can decide if I want to support it. For me, the "bad" (Anal) doesn't outweigh the "good" (Art/Humor).

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't get credit for uploading the non Futa stuff like 3 hours earlier? lol
Just kidding^^ but still good to know.
its only because the "futa version" also includes the regular stuff, so it is technically the "complete set"

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Guys and gals, it was just a joke... I don't really care if I get credit for uploading or not...
However, I probably will stop uploading stuff here/in general...
It was becoming more of a chore than anything...
Comments like those earlier are just the cherry on top for me to finally quit...
You guys won't be missing any content here either, since someone else is uploading stuff regularly anyway...
Might be a problem with other artists...
I might upload when stuff isn't uploaded after a while...

Gurlbutt

Oct 1, 2021
I don't get credit for uploading the non Futa stuff like 3 hours earlier? lol
Just kidding^^ but still good to know.
I appreciate it and consider it complete, that FUTA stuff is an extra I'd say. I'm happy for uploads without that.

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Its very bold of you to talk like that when you have never shared anything.
The forums are build with whatever people can share.

Also, aren't you the one who always complains about Aroma's art? make up your mind
I mentioned it was getting old seeing an overabundance of Gwen because it was showing a lack in variety. I enjoy her art otherwise. How dare people have opinions the very nerve of them!

In regards to the sharing comment, The artists I subscribe to are all shared here already so I'm beaten to the punch regularly and just didn't bother an attempt as it would be redundant and a waste of everybody's time. I'm not gonna go randomly buying memberships and subscriptions of other artists whom I have no interest for the sake of sharing to earn e-cred as an internet celebrity on a hentai sharing forum for the prestigious privilege of being able to say "FIRST" either, if that offends you then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Oh damn, we got some badasses out here. I retract my comment then. smh...
No need to upload stuff here then...
Saves me time and space...
wait did my comment offend you? well sorry dude, i just thought it's funny that the thirst for cock is on high level in here

i'm not a futa enjoyer myself and i appreciate your smaller file size (since i delete futa folder anyway)
so thank you for your service i guess, if this will be the last time you share stuff

PS : i will not kink shame futa enjoyer since we're all bound by the brotherhood of hentai :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes