5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zzzg3

May 26, 2022
What’s the difference between regular Tier and PSD files? Ik there photoshop but what dose that rly mean? I don’t get it

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
What’s the difference between regular Tier and PSD files? Ik there photoshop but what dose that rly mean? I don’t get it
The PSDs are the artists work files. Instead of the artist having to draw the image several times, (basically) they can draw nude, then do another layer with just underwear, then do another layer of just clothes, etc. So downloading the "tier" packs are the images as the artist made them, but downloading the PSDs allows you to make whatever variation you want or your own edits.

Feb 10, 2022
So im kinda newish to PSD files and i am using gimp, is it possible to remove both the dick and the guy from term 57 on page 6 with Samus?

Feb 10, 2022
No set 35 PSD download link is working except mega, but at that file size you need to pay.
Could someone please reupload it somewhere?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
If you weren't aware, Aroma is pausing her Patreon this month. Mainly to allow herself to take it slow, and also to readjust her rewards schedule. She that although the Patreon is paused for November that she'll still be working on the next pack, which means she may be slightly more ambitious with the next pack.

In short for those unwilling to read previous comments:
PATREON IS PAUSED FOR NOVEMBER

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes