5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Great art, but too much futa stuff for my tastes. Scrolling through a set and suddenly everyone is equipped with extra dongs really kills it for me.
I think that's not 'hermaphrodite futa', it's 'dickgirl/trap futa'. I don't see vaginas underneath the penis :/

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'll be honest I'm not staring at the dicks long enough to see if there's a vagina in the area too
You don't even need to stare at anything now that they're all grouped in one folder instead of being lumped in with the other pictures.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I see some Futa facepalmers
You just dont like it bcs she is doing dicks not big enough:p
But
View attachment 2319183
I'm watching o_-
Haha not really, I personally do not like futa because I just see a trans (regardless of any argument people may say, it is what I see). However, I understand everyone has their own tastes and I am fine with it.

What I dislike, a lot, and got me sick of the futa topic is the people spamming every thread that has not futa "Make futa pls". It is like me going to a 100% futa creator and go like "Do straight content pls"

I know my argument is silly but that's what I think about it.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Here is the thing, I usually like both, more vanilla, just like to mix. But what Aroma doing or Kittew in futa versions,
it's not IT at all, this is an actual small futa-cock problem here) so I get why ppl don't like it.
You either do like Nyl or StevenCarson, mid size is ok too, Tarakanovich for example maybe, im trying to think more good 2d examples, but not this.

They both need to do more unrealistic futa and ppl will actually like it.
TBH it makes it worst to me, my mind can't take it haha, but as I said I am not trying to be an ass about it. I get that people have some kinks things others not.

Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes