5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Does the scenes in Pack 60 has a name or something? Kinda strange to leave it p60_page_01.jpg and so on.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Could someone remove the guy on the left from this image View attachment 2399380 please?
I got you homie
What is this guy using these edited images for? maybe i'm just a pessimist but I have a strange feeling this guy is trying to pass of Aroma's art as his own or using it without permission. Just look at his comment history, it's literally all requests to remove certain things or watermarks from art, kinda suspicious if you ask me.

Feb 10, 2022
What is this guy using these edited images for? maybe i'm just a pessimist but I have a strange feeling this guy is trying to pass of Aroma's art as his own or using it without permission. Just look at his comment history, it's literally all requests to remove certain things or watermarks from art, kinda suspicious if you ask me.
Nah prob just annoys his wank

• Haha
Reactions: Gurlbutt

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
idk, guy too stupid to do anything himself, seen people request futas to be removed from packs, like ok just dont look at those specifically???? people can be so dumb

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes