5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Type Moon's Takeuchi Takashi is famous for it, even, to the point that they even leaned into it and deliberately made characters look similar to each other.

As someone who dabbles a little in art myself, I can say that it's a way of distinguishing something as yours. It's not that she's unable to paint eyes or faces any other way, it's that the way you do eyes and faces is one of the easiest ways of making it obvious you're the one who painted it. Again, not the only way, but one of the easiest.

Reactions: Gawg69

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Takeuchi straight up TRACES his own work though there's a big difference there he's been busted for it before. He doesn't even do his own coloring, Koyama does it for him, he's a trash artist.

Zzzg3

May 26, 2022
Honest Question.. am I the only one who wants to see new characters? Like starfire in her newer style, The teased Power Puff girls from a while ago, maybe even some other cartoons or anime or something. Maybe even a colored girl for a change, just like a darker skin tone maybe tan, brown or even glossy black idk

Reactions: Gawg69

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Honest Question.. am I the only one who wants to see new characters? Like starfire in her newer style, The teased Power Puff girls from a while ago, maybe even some other cartoons or anime or something. Maybe even a colored girl for a change, just like a darker skin tone maybe tan, brown or even glossy black idk
Nah, it's not just you. I like how she draws Gwen and Elsa, sure, but different characters would be great. I've been waiting ages for the PP Girls :(

Reactions: Gawg69 and Zzzg3

shablamMalaM

Aug 27, 2019
Hey guys I've started to do some simple edits of aroma arts, I do love her artwork's, most likely futa version's of it, but I feel like we lack in some details or simple addons, so I wanted to learn myself how to draw fishnets for example, let me know what do u think guys, in here as u can see i added fishnets and panties if we can name them like that, panties are still a part of aroma work, i just adjusted it to futa version where dick is visible, and also yes i know that she has already stockings on her legs, I have no idea if this is right place to post smth like this, so I do apologize if its not. RAVEN PACK 61 View attachment 2588511
The fishnets look like some lines, they lack depth.

Turbolol99

Feb 11, 2019
Hey guys I've started to do some simple edits of aroma arts, I do love her artwork's, most likely futa version's of it, but I feel like we lack in some details or simple addons, so I wanted to learn myself how to draw fishnets for example, let me know what do u think guys, in here as u can see i added fishnets and panties if we can name them like that, panties are still a part of aroma work, i just adjusted it to futa version where dick is visible, and also yes i know that she has already stockings on her legs, I have no idea if this is right place to post smth like this, so I do apologize if its not. RAVEN PACK 61 View attachment 2588511
Hey, I also like the art by Aroma Sensei and the futa version of the girls. I agree that sometimes there are not enough options with sexy clothes and stockings. I especially like fishnet stockings. So your futa edits are already my favourites.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes