5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Turbolol99

Feb 11, 2019
I'll be honest, Haley looks suspiciously like Aroma's art of herself :unsure:
Well, considering they're both blondes, that's no surprise. But after analyzing her art, I do not agree that all the girls she draws the same face, this is not the case, each girl has different faces and body anatomy. It's just that her style can be misleading to those who don't look at art more closely. If you are a respected and privileged fan of hers, suggest that she draw a special version with a pixelated version of Haley so that, well, this time, no one can say for sure that Haley's face looks like the artist Aroma Sensei

• Angry
Reactions: claralover

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Well, considering they're both blondes, that's no surprise. But after analyzing her art, I do not agree that all the girls she draws the same face, this is not the case, each girl has different faces and body anatomy. It's just that her style can be misleading to those who don't look at art more closely. If you are a respected and privileged fan of hers, suggest that she draw a special version with a pixelated version of Haley so that, well, this time, no one can say for sure that Haley's face looks like the artist Aroma Sensei
I mean people saying it looks the same, mean it's very similar or reminiscent of each other. You having to "analyze" and look more closely to something people will ejac and evac to just shows it's similar.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
I do look at Aroma's art's more closely. And I say, all female characters could be sisters. There's no denying that for me.
I support artists with OC's, where every single character looks totally unique.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
But the post says that today is going to be released, not the next month
No. It says the April pack is now the May pack. Each pack is released the month AFTER its namesake, so MAY is released JUNE. She even says "everyone will get a bigger pack in June"

come on guys, it's been the same style of pack release for years now, its even detailed on her patreon page ffs

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes