5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wait, you mean I'm getting this as my birthday present?!
Eyyyy, another June 14th! Looks like we both get a nice birthday present.
oof, celebrated too early it seems

Rewards will be sent on 16th of June!❤

Important info for new patrons!
If you've joined in May and don't know what's even going on, pls read this information and :

You will get May pack on the 16th of June (sorry it took so long, life circumstances). After Patreon charges you on June 1st. Similarly, if you subscribe after 1st of June don`t worry, I`ll post gumroad link only for patrons.❤

I work with this system because it takes a lot of time to draw exclusives and versions (up to two weeks). I understand that you would like to get everything at once, but it is physically impossible.

P.S. I'm plan to draw Stardew Valley next month too! (It will be a July pack 64, since I won't be withdrawing money on July 1st, you can see this information on my patreon page header.)

Reactions: V-Kun

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Update yall won't like...

Screenshot_4.jpg

Hi guys, I've been very uncomfortable and stressed out lately so I need to postpone the release for a while, unfortunately I won't be able to finish this pack any other way.

June started very stressful for me and I could not fully concentrate on drawing exclusive pages and versions because of some events in my life, also I got sick and a couple of days ago I found a spoiled PSD file (among the exclusives for Haley)…

It's a bad luck combo! So I'll have to re-draw the almost finished exclusive pages for Haley.

I really hope you're all understanding and you aren't too upset about this! Maybe I'll post the pack earlier than June 25th if I can, but I've purposely set aside time reserves in case I end up also getting abducted by aliens or something like that.

Thank you for your attention, sorry again and have a nice day! <З

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021
Update yall won't like...

View attachment 2699988

Hi guys, I've been very uncomfortable and stressed out lately so I need to postpone the release for a while, unfortunately I won't be able to finish this pack any other way.

June started very stressful for me and I could not fully concentrate on drawing exclusive pages and versions because of some events in my life, also I got sick and a couple of days ago I found a spoiled PSD file (among the exclusives for Haley)…

It's a bad luck combo! So I'll have to re-draw the almost finished exclusive pages for Haley.

I really hope you're all understanding and you aren't too upset about this! Maybe I'll post the pack earlier than June 25th if I can, but I've purposely set aside time reserves in case I end up also getting abducted by aliens or something like that.

Thank you for your attention, sorry again and have a nice day! <З
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
I apologize if this is already available in the thread somewhere, but does anyone have the PSDs for Pack 30/the Harry Potter comic, and Ahsoka Tano from Pack 32? Preferably with futa layers, if applicable. Thanks in advance to any response!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes