5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
New pack is good, but I can’t help but notice what we missed out on from the WiPs. Haley playing with herself during the bj would’ve been so good, such a shame it was scrapped :cry:

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
In my opinion, the artist has overdone it a little bit with the different "versions" this time. In the "Emily Scene" you can see some identical images. 2 are even literally the same, if I dont miss a detail. Same goes for the Bj-scene with Haley. It consists of an absurd amount of almost 30 images, one of which looks more similar than the other. A nice WIP was unfortunately abandoned probably because of this.

The backgrounds are great, especially the forest behind Haley, and Emilys gorgeous boobs, probably the best I've seen from this artist, save the day for me. But the thing with the versions feel kinda off.

Reactions: CoroneLBC

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
So, you're saying that she wasted time by using the same image twice ? :unsure:
Even if said images are actually identical (perhaps you meant "very similar" ?), meaning that she drew them both and not just reused them, I'd like to be believe that with how layers work, it takes much less time to draw variants of an image (let alone parts of it) than drawing a new one from scratch, even without variants...

Last edited:

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
No, I literally meant "identical". Exact same images.
And of course, this is done to save time. We are all aware of that. All I am saying is that I feel she has made unusually more use of it than usual this time. And that lead into some unnatural looking movements.
To give you an idea on what I mean, check out the Haley pages 44-47, where she moves her hips up and down on the guy (which should represent penetration). I would expect her to keep her arms on his torso during this, and not moving them back and forth to the exact same, previous position several times. That doesnt look fluent. And I havent felt this in previous packs.

Im open for debate, like maybe I'm not seeing it quite right and it was always like that, not just this time. It's sad that a nice WIP, where Haley plays with herself during the Bj scene, has been scrapped, tho. That gave it the rest.

P.S. I'm no nativespeaker, I hope my wording is ok. Feel free to ask me if my point isnt that clear somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoroneLBC

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
I have recently updated some files associated with Pack 63 April-May-June

UPDATE ONLY FOR TIER 4
I fixed the futa page for Haley(P63_Haley_futa_Page 03) thanks for writing me about it!
I updated the Haley folder.

Here's the pic if anyone just wants to download the image instead of the whole pack again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
No, I literally meant "identical". Exact same images.
And of course, this is done to save time. We are all aware of that. All I am saying is that I feel she has made unusually more use of it than usual this time. And that lead into some unnatural looking movements.
To give you an idea on what I mean, check out the Haley pages 44-47, where she moves her hips up and down on the guy (which should represent penetration). I would expect her to keep her arms on his torso during this, and not moving them back and forth to the exact same, previous position several times. That doesnt look fluent. And I havent felt this in previous packs.

Im open for debate, like maybe I'm not seeing it quite right and it was always like that, not just this time. It's sad that a nice WIP, where Haley plays with herself during the Bj scene, has been scrapped, tho. That gave it the rest.

P.S. I'm no nativespeaker, I hope my wording is ok. Feel free to ask me if my point isnt that clear somewhere.
She's been reusing some pictures for variations for her packs for a long time. Usually it's meant to keep the flow of the action so they act as their own whole set or at least I think that's the idea behind it. While I'm personally not interested in these latest packs and can't see them to confirm, I have a feeling you're not just seeing things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lamungi

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
can someone mirror's psd files with futa layers from pack 63 to a different filehost?
Cause mega limits to 3 gig per download :cry:
thanks in advance

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

plan 64.jpg

I'll send rewards (WITH ALL EXCLUSIVE PAGES) on 14 of AUGUST for more info pls read FAQ
  • Caroline & Jodi Comic include 4 pages +1 EXCLUSIVE BJ/Rimming page +HOT VERSIONS.
  • Jodi Comic include 8 pages +1 EXCLUSIVE page +HOT VERSIONS +NUDE versions!
BONUS for July:
Hot holidays at Frozen Inc. (Pack 56 (2022))

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Hey, guys!
I am changing the release date of the upcoming pack, because I feel that I need more time to get the result that will satisfy me.
On August 1st, I will not be withdrawing money. You may see this information in the header of my patreon page.
You will be charged only on September 1st.

As you've noticed in the last few months I've changed my style; and also lately I've been having problems with deadlines, these two factors are related. It takes longer to draw in this style, and I still can't get used to it, which is why I thought I could draw this comic in July. I also don't like to feel stressed about deadlines (which I can't meet) and I don't want to disappoint you and lower the quality of the drawings for the sake of quantity.
Sorry to postpone again, and thank you for being patient with me! I really appreciate it! ❤
Anyway, nothing has changed, I will be more comfortable drawing this comic with the release being moved to September.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes