5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
My link from a couple weeks ago/previous page is still up...
Just remove/disable the futa layers.
https://f95zone.to/threads/aromasensei-collection-2023-06-28-aromasensei.12237/post-11336830
Thanks but I have the futa version, I'm looking for the PSD's of the pics specifically in the regular set (Elsa's scenes and Gwens first shot from behind), Aroma has the irritating habit of not including parts in the futa psd sets if they don't have a dick variant...
Which makes it a pain cause you gotta download both to get the entire collection.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Ah well, unfortunately my disk space is very limited, so I can't accommodate that many versions (heck, not too long ago I used to delete the PSDs once I had made my variants !).
Also, if I have the futa version, it's merely because I couldn't actually get the "regular" one ^^

Somedudester

Jul 30, 2021
Where I can download Caroline x Jodi version? i downloaded one but it was with Emily and Haley, and which program is better to open psd files like this cuz I tried one but its open only 1 pic when there are 2+ pics in one

• Angry
Reactions: claralover
Jul 11, 2020
Where I can download Caroline x Jodi version? i downloaded one but it was with Emily and Haley, and which program is better to open psd files like this cuz I tried one but its open only 1 pic when there are 2+ pics in one
First, Jodi and Caroline hasn't been released yet, it will likely be between the 6th and 10th next month.
Second, if you want to open/interact with PSD files I would recomend using the image manipulation progame GIMP, a free version of which can be found here:

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Somedudester

Jul 30, 2021
First, Jodi and Caroline hasn't been released yet, it will likely be between the 6th and 10th next month.
Second, if you want to open/interact with PSD files I would recomend using the image manipulation progame GIMP, a free version of which can be found here:
Okay, I tried Gimp and cuz Im never used to photoshop programs on like this, I didn't understand how to change pics to other/next etc, i seen only one main pic and couldn't understand how to open others or just how export them to be just pictures :(

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Okay, I tried Gimp and cuz Im never used to photoshop programs on like this, I didn't understand how to change pics to other/next etc, i seen only one main pic and couldn't understand how to open others or just how export them to be just pictures :(
Don't worry, that's because Gimp is like Photoshop's retarded little brother that didn't grow any arms or legs.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Community,
Since I'm trying to backtrack on all the content and PSD files that I have missed for this artist, I would like to request anybody be able to re-upload a link for each of the PSD files for Pack 56 and Pack 53 (prefer the non-futa version, as this is smaller in file size and I don't have allot of bandwidth or disk space). Thanks in advance:):cool::love:

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Community,
Since I'm trying to backtrack on all the content and PSD files that I have missed for this artist, I would like to request anybody be able to re-upload a link for each of the PSD files for Pack 56 and Pack 53 (prefer the non-futa version, as this is smaller in file size and I don't have allot of bandwidth or disk space). Thanks in advance:):cool::love:
Ask and you shall receive (it might not work every time, though :D) !
Those will hurt your disk space still...

Lispec

Mar 21, 2022
hello dear friends, I would like to request, if anyone has, the PSD files of pack 62 and 63, in fact I don't even know if it exists or not, but thanks in advance

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
hello dear friends, I would like to request, if anyone has, the PSD files of pack 62 and 63, in fact I don't even know if it exists or not, but thanks in advance
Mate, I understand being spoon-fed is convenient, but you could have at least tried to search for those...
It took me less than 10 seconds to get the results for these packs (hint #1: there's a big fat "Search" field at the top right of this page, which by default searches in "This thread").
Needed just about the same time to find links that are not dead (hint #2 and #3: start with the most recent ones / go for the Pixeldrain links).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes