5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Dunno about anybody else, but I like the futanari pages. Makes for an interesting "What If" for the stories.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Not my cup of tea but I'm glad artist do appeal to different tastes
This! I dont get why people sometimes complain when it's just an optional thing. Same thing with the outrage on the return of Cammys classic outfit in Street Fighter 6, when its just an optional outfit which you dont have to use at all, but thats off topic.

SavorThePixels

Jul 23, 2023
Okay - I've gone ahead and found/downloaded all of the sets up through the current set 48 (only the standards, not the psd's).

Torrent is attached for any interested. Pre-shared with rpdl so there so should be downloadable fairly consistently.
Any chance for a complete torrent of all the packs? Not all the missing ones have mega and I'm not paying for a second file host.

I'm not worried about PSD files, just the png or jpg.

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here Yall go fellas...
Pack 64 is finally here...

Tier 3 (no Futa)...
64-1.jpg

l l
Well, now GF is acting up... lol...
The server is overloaded...
Use the other links, I guess...
I am out for today...

Won't bother uploading the Bonus PSD files as they are from previous months so yall should have them already...
I have better things to do than uploading nearly 8 gigs of data 3 times... lol...

Last edited:

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
I'll upload tier 4 (futa) when I get off work for those who are interested in the full term 64 package ;)
Thanks for that. I have a question. According to the release post there is a "big important info". Could you tell what that is?

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021
Here Yall go fellas...
Pack 64 is finally here...

Tier 3 (no Futa)...
View attachment 2934767

l PD l WU
Pixeldrain is currently stuck at "calculating parity data"...
The link above leads you to the Tier 4 Artwork...
I will update the link when/if it is finished...
Use the Other 2 links for the rest...

Won't bother uploading the Bonus PSD files as they are from previous months so yall should have them already...
I have better things to do than uploading nearly 8 gigs of data 3 times... lol...

Thank you legend <3

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Thanks for that. I have a question. According to the release post there is a "big important info". Could you tell what that is?

Hope you like it! Check your private messages! ^_^
Q: I didn't get the pack!
A:
Most likely you signed up in September 1st or your payment was declined/canceled.
If your payment declined, please update your payment info and after that message me in pm!

Q: How do I get the Pack 64? (ONLY If you join after 1st of September)
A: You can get it

If you have any questions, please read the FAQ!

P.S. I'll post plan for PACK 65 soon!! This will be first part of a big comic I've started working on now. This comic will be about Robin. I originally wanted to do a story about Leah, or Penny and Maru, but the inspiration only went to me with Robin.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023

Hope you like it! Check your private messages! ^_^
Q: I didn't get the pack!
A:
Most likely you signed up in September 1st or your payment was declined/canceled.
If your payment declined, please update your payment info and after that message me in pm!

Q: How do I get the Pack 64? (ONLY If you join after 1st of September)
A: You can get it

If you have any questions, please read the FAQ!
P.S. I'll post plan for PACK 65 soon!! This will be first part of a big comic I've started working on now. This comic will be about Robin. I originally wanted to do a story about Leah, or Penny and Maru, but the inspiration only went to me with Robin.

Lol. Just the usual stuff. Thought it is something big. Thanks for fast replying.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes