5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
??? Aroma's supporter rat out leakers?
nah, more like anti-piracy supporter going after F95 in general, it's been like 2 months of that shit
or some of you all pepegas share our mirrors somewhere else

I bet this mf is not paying for shit either, download stuff for himself and ratting out the strike after

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Aroma will make bigger futas at some point? Anyone knows if Aroma can make personalized packs?
No hate at all, just my opinion, but I never understood that desire for enormous cocks on futa characters. Not to mention that theres lots and lots of this on rule34. There's more than enough big cock futa content, especially animated shorts, where I even feel like it makes up 90% of all the futa content.

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So, I just looked at her Patreon Page and got sad news for us all...
It Looks like she will be skipping November billing too...
That might change later but I wouldn't get my hopes up since she hasn't posted anything new since the 18th of September...
In that post, she mentioned she would post a schedule next...

1.png

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
As expected she will be taking the month off...
At least she is communicating it to her Patrons...
Some other Creators ..ehhhm DandonFuga ...ehhhm could learn from it...​

Hey, guys!

I've decided to take a break again this month. I won't be charging you any money on November 1st. You can see it in the header of my Patreon profile.

I think I'm a little burned out, and I need time to get my head together and figure out how I want to draw. Experiment with styles and stuff.

I'm already working a little bit on the Abigail and Haley comic. I think you'll see it in November!

Thank you for your attention! I hope we'll all have a great time in October!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Well, It looks like she had a good rest and will be back for next Months pack...

plan for september_pack65_3.jpg

I'll send rewards (WITH ALL EXCLUSIVE PAGES) on 7-14 of December for more info pls read
  • Haley part include 9 pages +2 EXCLUSIVE pages + 22 pages (HOT VERSION);
  • Abigail part include 5 pages +1 EXCLUSIVE page +20 pages (HOT VERSION);
  • Yuri part include 5 EXCLUSIVE pages.
BONUS for November:
Android secretary at Frozen Inc. (Pack 55 (2022))

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well, It looks like she had a good rest and will be back for next Months pack...

View attachment 3052368

I'll send rewards (WITH ALL EXCLUSIVE PAGES) on 7-14 of December for more info pls read
  • Haley part include 9 pages +2 EXCLUSIVE pages + 22 pages (HOT VERSION);
  • Abigail part include 5 pages +1 EXCLUSIVE page +20 pages (HOT VERSION);
  • Yuri part include 5 EXCLUSIVE pages.
BONUS for November:
Android secretary at Frozen Inc. (Pack 55 (2022))
She's doing more yuri content, this'll be good. That was one of the things I was hoping she'd do more of, interactions between more characters.

Reactions: Lamungi
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes