5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thing is, she ONCE revealed her face, and a bunch of weirdos started to stalk her (as always), so she had to move somewherelse, and since that, she has relevaled her face to 2 youtube streamers, privately. One of them was livestreaming when it happened, and apparently she would do that (revealing herself) only to people she considers very, very, very VERY trustful, so trustful enogh that they won't go leaking her pics out again
It like people with a huge following never learn not to put their personal life on the internet. The length that people will go to find where you are from one IRL picture is autistic levels of ridiculous.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
It like people with a huge following never learn not to put their personal life on the internet. The length that people will go to find where you are from one IRL picture is autistic levels of ridiculous.
Parasocial-ism is a dangerous (pathetic) thing, but lets be honest we live in a time where people are actively willing to sacrifice their privacy and thereby personal security by sharing every detail about their life on a daily basis, and don't even realize they're doing it a lot of the time.

Reactions: hentairoshi

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Can you write it here or in our discord? We try to fix them ASAP
Parasocial-ism is a dangerous (pathetic) thing, but lets be honest we live in a time where people are actively willing to sacrifice their privacy and thereby personal security by sharing every detail about their life on a daily basis, and don't even realize they're doing it a lot of the time.
Indeed, you're right, however, AFAIK, she revealed herself to someone who she thought to be trustworthy and supposedly was a good friend of her, and what that person did???

Went to some BBS to brag about it, and posted the pics there, it went downhill from there

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here is the full post...

Deadline Update

Hey folks! Hope December's kicking off well for you all.
As you might have noticed, I've been struggling with meeting deadlines recently. I'm behind schedule again. Turns out, the stuff I planned took way longer than I thought. I need a little more time to wrap up the exclusive pages. That means I'll be sending out the rewards on December 21st.
Really sorry for the hold-up and huge thanks for your support! <З
Have an awesome day and an even better weekend coming up!

step2rekme

Mar 31, 2023
she needs to stop making due dates for herself and just release shit when its ready without expectations. type shit hydrafxx and fpsblyck does same with yeero

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
I agree. The fixed dates thing hasn't worked for a long time now, even when I was still subscribed, which was more than 1 year ago already.

I would stop sticking to deadlines at all from now on and just publish a post announcing the release the day before or something like that.

Better that than postponing content by a week on the actual day of release.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I disagree on removing due dates entirely, I think the more apt solution is to just have more reasonable dates, ones that allow for some breathing room

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
To what end? The last pack was 3 months ago already. What more reasonable date does one need? Obviously fix deadlines are something she cant work with, which is not a bad thing. We are all different.

So I dont see a reason why she shouldnt just work the same way as other artists like those which have been mentioned in the previous comment.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Problem with deadlines is, when you set up one, you HAVE to stick to it, or else you will be exposed to critics and stress and whatnot, and for a single artist, it could mean a mental breakdown, easily.

A more realistic choice is for the author to say something about releases when it's 95% done, so what it means is that whats left is very minimal and a can be completed quickly, and never set for a specific date, so instead of saying:

I will be releasing the next pack on the day X of the month Y

Better say

Next release will be in the month X, if there's no further unexpected stuff coming up

Which will give the author at least 28 days of timeframe for the release, this is more flexible and can accomodate for unexpected issues that might arise

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes