5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I thought so, I was just wondering if there's actual confirmation.
Don't get me wrong, if that's her, she's adorable and I love it.
Thing is, she ONCE revealed her face, and a bunch of weirdos started to stalk her (as always), so she had to move somewherelse, and since that, she has relevaled her face to 2 youtube streamers, privately. One of them was livestreaming when it happened, and apparently she would do that (revealing herself) only to people she considers very, very, very VERY trustful, so trustful enogh that they won't go leaking her pics out again

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Thing is, she ONCE revealed her face, and a bunch of weirdos started to stalk her (as always), so she had to move somewherelse, and since that, she has relevaled her face to 2 youtube streamers, privately. One of them was livestreaming when it happened, and apparently she would do that (revealing herself) only to people she considers very, very, very VERY trustful, so trustful enogh that they won't go leaking her pics out again

Makes perfect sense to me.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
man thats so sad i am legit curious, she could be gorgeous

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Hi Do you know other artists who create similar comics?
Rino99. A 2D Artist I support for a long time now on patreon. Very unique artstyle, like you immediately recognize his work if you see it anywhere. And he uses only his own original characters in his comics.

Last edited:
Reactions: kosogon7

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It like people with a huge following never learn not to put their personal life on the internet. The length that people will go to find where you are from one IRL picture is autistic levels of ridiculous.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes