RPGM Completed Arousing Sexual Stories: Risu's Initial Mission [v1.0.0] [Complete] [TheCardWielder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 17, 2017
ah I'm sorry it's just Risu reminds me of this vtuber also named Risu (a squirrel and also kinda famous for her no-nut-november series)

View attachment 1645731
Huh, well I've never heard of her before. The only similarity would be the name and being squirrel girls, which is sort of to be expected since Risu is Japanese for "Squirrel", which is why I picked the name for my OC. Other than that, the two of them look nothing alike :p

Devantch

Aug 15, 2020
Seeing your new work was exciting! I like your style and creativity after all. One question for you, will there be a zoom option for H scenes? :whistle:

Nov 17, 2017
Seeing your new work was exciting! I like your style and creativity after all. One question for you, will there be a zoom option for H scenes? :whistle:
I guess it depends on which H scenes you're talking about really, as most of them are zoomed in already from their base size, such as ones that are outside of battle. :)
Other than that, I don't really think I can implement a zoom function within RPG Maker MV that would work well with how the animations are implemented within the game / gallery area. :(

Reactions: Devantch

Devantch

Aug 15, 2020
I guess it depends on which H scenes you're talking about really, as most of them are zoomed in already from their base size, such as ones that are outside of battle. :)
Other than that, I don't really think I can implement a zoom function within RPG Maker MV that would work well with how the animations are implemented within the game / gallery area. :(
Aw, no problems. Thanks for answer! :giggle:
Good luck with your new game, and congraculations on your effort!
I'll be following it as it was with MM:NUT
Good job~

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheCardWielder
Nov 17, 2017
Update v0.1.6 of ASS:RIM is now out!
Changelog:
v0.1.6
- Added the Lab Boss
-Added the first couple of maps for Area 2
- Fixed some bugs within the game, mainly related to the new content
- Overhauled the Enemy Detection and Grace Period features so they should function better.

Sorry this update took so long to get out and that there isn't much too it, things have been happening in real life have been pulling me away from my PC, but I'm hoping to be able to get back into the swing of things and work more on the game again! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Devantch

Devantch

Aug 15, 2020
Update v0.1.6 of ASS:RIM is now out!
Changelog:
v0.1.6
- Added the Lab Boss
-Added the first couple of maps for Area 2
- Fixed some bugs within the game, mainly related to the new content
- Overhauled the Enemy Detection and Grace Period features so they should function better.

Sorry this update took so long to get out and that there isn't much too it, things have been happening in real life have been pulling me away from my PC, but I'm hoping to be able to get back into the swing of things and work more on the game again! :)
Oh, Welcome back!
I hope you are fine.
Good Job! ~:D

Reactions: TheCardWielder
Nov 17, 2017
Wow, that's weird, for some reason I wasn't receiving any email notifications about people posting on here, sorry about not replying until now! :(
First of, to answer letmeplayplease, I've built Risu's ability kit to be more support focused so that I know what I want her to have ability wise when I do use in her future games with a party. :)
As for your question Elsiss Surana, I'm not a fan of Mind Control, too non-consenty for my liking nowadays, but I may include some Hypnosis content in this game, depends on what I want to include in the final area of the game.
And finally, I'm glad to hear that lina199, I plan on certain characters in my games to have focuses in terms of their lewds, and I plan Risu (and future games with Makoto Nanaya in) to have an anal-only style focus with their lewd animations, so there may be some non-anal content here and there with them, but no vaginal content for either of them from this point forward in my games. As for other characters though, they are free game for the most part! :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote