RPGM Completed Arousing Sexual Stories: Risu's Initial Mission [v1.0.0] [Complete] [TheCardWielder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 17, 2017
1704036730972.png

Overview:
In this game, you play as Risu Nutkins, as she finds herself in a mysterious laboratory. While trying to find a way out of the lab she gets help from a mysterious character, and has to journey through multiple different areas to reach her goal. Can you help her to reach her goal, or will the lewd temptations be too much for Risu?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2022-02-03
Developer: TheCardWielder - -
Censored: No
Version: Version 1.0.1 (Completed)
Language: English
Other Games: Agents of P.O.R.N - Makoto Mini: Never Underestimate Tentacles
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Overworld Screenshot.png Battle Screenshot.png In Battle Lewd Example.png Game Over Example.png
TRAILER

Last edited:

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Loved your last game it was awesome! I'm looking forward to trying this one out!

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Finished the game so far love. the Wall smash animation. Looking forward to more

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Aww yeah! Been waiting for TheCardWielder's next game! Really loved Makoto Mini. Good luck on this one! I'll try to support you in the future when it's financially viable.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
ok something i noticed is if i go down stairs tothe basement since its a conversation trigger theres no way back in the basement if you accidently go back after that causing a bit of a softlock

Nov 17, 2017
ok something i noticed is if i go down stairs tothe basement since its a conversation trigger theres no way back in the basement if you accidently go back after that causing a bit of a softlock
Oh my, I'm surprised this bug got overlooked during beta testing, thank you for pointing it out! :O
I'll fix this right now, and post an update for the game as soon as possible, as I've also worked on a few other aspects of the demo too! :)

Nov 17, 2017
Okay, I've posted the v0.1.2 update, which fixes the basement staircase softlock that flames55 pointed out, as well as updated a few animations in the game so Risu's tail is anatomically correct in them.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Okay, I've posted the v0.1.2 update, which fixes the basement staircase softlock that flames55 pointed out, as well as updated a few animations in the game so Risu's tail is anatomically correct in them.
well that was fast guess its not hard to connect 2 points though

Nov 17, 2017
well that was fast guess its not hard to connect 2 points though
I try my best to fix problems like this as quickly as possible, as this can ruin the gameplay! :p
But yes, in this case it was mainly just me having setup the event wrong for going back down the stairs, so not long to for me to fix, just took me longer than I would have liked due to other things happening IRL. :p

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
welp i made a blunder and yeeted my size file but ehh thats on me. you got a save at the basement steps as id take that. kinda wish i could run from fights even if it was unlikely as most of the time i spend exploiting the pathing(I dont mind if you dont though)

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017
Sadly I don't have a save file for the game flames, but hopefully it shouldn't take you long to get back to that part of the game. As for escaping from fights, it's a feature I've disabled in my games since my first game :(

As for you Anal-LoveR, I think you'll love this game then, as there is a heavy focus on anal in the game, since I love it too!~ <3

Reactions: Anal-LoveR

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Sadly I don't have a save file for the game flames, but hopefully it shouldn't take you long to get back to that part of the game. As for escaping from fights, it's a feature I've disabled in my games since my first game :(

As for you Anal-LoveR, I think you'll love this game then, as there is a heavy focus on anal in the game, since I love it too!~ <3
Understandable its really just that the fact you cant run that does eat up massive chunks of time especially when you start getting 3 to 4 enemies on your tail(lol) especially when they consist of UP to 3 enemies kinda one of those cases where i wish i had an AOE SWEEP MOVE for low hp mobs

Nov 17, 2017
Up to 3 enemies? So you're playing on the Hard difficulty then, that's good information to have :)
Yeah, Risu's entire skill set is already set up in game, and sadly I never planned for her to have a AOE move in her kit, as I've designed her to be more of a support character, which while by herself probably isn't great, will be helpful in future games where I have her with other characters :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote