3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Beautiful animation
But the in your face nature of the NTR kinda bored me
It goes straight to knowing whats happening, so there really is no mystery, no build up
The village itself is just weak, not alot there, i had thought we would do tasks in the village while wife was getting fucked.
Day limit also kinda underwhelming

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NewSeal

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Tell us your technique o great master. Seriously, if I body block him, I end up catching all the red fish, and if I stay behind him he catches all of them, and the red fish don't seem to reduce his bar as much as mine, so what godly powers did you use? o_O

midnightQ

Mar 31, 2022
I think that Claire never cheat on him, because getting fucked by other guys was always parte of the agreement, maybe just at the end but not sure. I think that Claire's Hut was a wasted oportunity to get willingly fucked by some character while Jhon is doing something alone.
i havent downloaded and played this yet but but seeing so many people have an issue with the new dynamic that we now have a majority full conrtol on how the story goes baffles me i dont see the issue im not referring to u ofc lol just to the ones who make it seem like the game is completly ruind

midnightQ

Mar 31, 2022
People just want to complain about something. "All NTRMAN games are the same". "Oh, there is a vanilla route".
Then NTRMAN gives us a game with different mechanincs and different routes, and they start crying. They forget that one of his best games, Adelaide Inn, also had a vanilla route and multiple choices/paths. Didn't see anyone crying over that one, back when the thread still existed.
i agree i think that game was so good was because we had the choice and the mc still gets a small win with the cat girl and its not that emotional with the ntr like SOL idk why theyre complaining either this seems like the best thing he couldve given us since Adelaide

Reactions: palmergames
Oct 27, 2020
is the jp voice in development? the gameplay i watched only used english voice

Anyway,you can find routes gameplay in rule34video website. Cant give the link cuz i cant open the site rn (its probably down)
Just search ntrman in artist category and it will give you the gameplays

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
oh no! my only weakness! unrebindable "e" key for interaction!

I know I should buy a new keyboard...but I already got used to have "e" copied(I'm using ctrl+v)...and I'm broke as fuck...

thus I ask again; is there any way to rebind the "e" key to another? because I just dont have an "e" that works.

• Wow

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Made a quick video on how to beat Chief Pinu at fishing on normal NTR difficulty. The method I found was body blocking and staying on the left side of the river unless you can body block him going right. The file size was too large to post here so here's a catbox link to the video
Figured out how to compress videos so im posting this tip again with the video now.
To beat Chief Pinu at fishing on normal NTR difficulty the method I found was body blocking and staying on the left side of the river unless you can body block him going right.
View attachment 3855960
Thanks for the video tutorial. Will come in handy whenever I get to that part of the game.

What's the significance of this? Looks like a normal "last day before you unlock and ending" kind of thing. Or is the "Find Aid for Claire" mission something new in your playthrough? Also, is it possible to unlock everything in one playthrough or save file? As in, where would you advise putting save files at certain points?

How can i unlock the tatoo in extras
I wonder what kind of tattoos you'd find in Extras.

to summarize my theory, I noticed the following things:

1. Amara has skins that are Western clothes (she's the only one that has so)
2. Amara, besides Claire, is the one who actually loves the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. the fact that if you go for both Oluchi and Amara in the same run, you'll get with Oluchi on the ritual night.

my theory was: that having an affair with Amara only would lead to an ending where she saves the MC from sacrifice and runs away with him.

unless I missed something, I was wrong, but I have to say, after that wonderful scene with Amara in the ritual night, not having such an ending is a painful waste. I feel NTR'd
Interesting theory there. Have you unlocked everything in the "Extras" yet?

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
Damn, . . . I play it about 30min but my laptop died again, . . .
AF.
Hopefully there will be android ver or port
Im still to poor to afford fux my pc and laptop
Its the most pirated platform, its not happening. There hasn't been a mobile version since Adelaide for a reason.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
i love all the ntrman games but this one is not event the shadow of all the others games, i dont feel it like a netorare game ,the first day she whas given head to 3 guys in front of the husband wtf, where is the slow and hidden netorare ? the comic of the goddess whas about that , i love the art but is not the same :( thats not even cheating
Whoever he had do the writing doesn't seem to get NTR. Its not even good Netorase. If we had all 3 NTR tags, I would just tag this game cuckhold / vanilla, lol. I wonder if the writer was western? Its really is just straight up wester cuckholdry. Even the Netori route doesn't hit what you would want in a Netori game.

The game is good, but not what you would expect from the Netorare master. So either they just don't get NTR or they purposely try to do what they think a Western audience might want. (which is stupid to do)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes