3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Kind of. This game uses similar character designs as his comic "Awakening of a Goddess," which is a comic with a more NTR-focused story and no zombie plague; in that story, the wife is a translator and educator that lives with a remote tribe while she teaches them.
oh nice. Gotta find and read it. Thanks.

doppel222

Feb 5, 2019
Does anyone know if NTRMAN planning to update the JP voices or he's gonna leave it at that like what he did to TOTD english voices.

CLAPTRAP133

Aug 1, 2021
Does anyone know if NTRMAN planning to update the JP voices or he's gonna leave it at that like what he did to TOTD english voices.
I just want to ask the same question.But it is weird that there is actually one more Japanese voice actors compared to English.

Ierukah

Oct 6, 2020
Also, It still really funny how: NRT tag, made by 'NTR'man. people in coments be like: grrr ntr, I hate ntr. a classic

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
She cheats out of frustration if you keep losing and if you cheats on her she does it out of revenge in the bad ending when she gets possesed by the godess.
No, she is just following the rules, and as you said, in the End she is posseses by the Goddess. If at the end she likes getting fucked by other guys that's another story.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
ah yes DOUBLE standarts in pure form:
She can cheat on you with whole village
He MUST be loyal to her or else.
fuck that shit - get rid of vanilla if this is your understandind of it.
You as MC cannot fuck some chokolates girls cause 2020 MODERN WOMANmight be upset.
Fuck you NTRMAN and all woman of the west
Sooo, when do we start crying?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
You can use ChatGPT you help you with enigmes.... and he's VERY smart at it. :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

The answer to the first enigme for the little bitch kid on the island, the first day was :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

django009

Jun 29, 2017
I have a problem in the game. I want to put the audio in Japanese but it doesn't work. It always comes out in English. Does anyone know why? Let me explain, the option comes out in English and Japanese, I hit Japanese when I click on start the game, the girl speaks in English.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes