3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
1. The game balance is bad. In reality it is not difficult, it is the game which is poorly balanced. On normal "difficulty", all the tests seem to be impossible to win on the first try, and the opponents seem to be "boosted" or "buff", even the first test the grandpa advances faster, I see him only catching 3 fish yet his progress bar seems to increase very quickly.
2. I like that you can save, it allows you to "cheat" by reloading the save and starting again.
3. I like that the game offers cheating for the tests, although it is useless to be offered in "very easy" because the tests can be passed perfectly without any problem on the first try. It makes more sense to offer the cheat on maximum difficulty.
4. The music, the effects, the artistic and graphic appearance, the drawings as magnificent and excellent as ever, on each of the NTRMAN games.
5. There seems to be a problem between the "voices" and "moan" sounds, it seems that moan and voice are the same bar in the settings. When I decrease "moan" but put "voice" to the maximum, it seems that the moans are still high and the voice as well... it would take other players to confirm this.
6. I am very disappointed that every day there are always the same trials. 3 times fishing, 3 times fighting, 3 times racing... the game nevertheless offered several ideas, such as hunting, archery, lasso throwing, a rhythmic music game (like for dancing at the end), an artistic painting game in rhythm or the harvest of resources, etc etc.....
7. This is not a complaint but perhaps you could offer 3440x1440 (4K) resolution for 21:9 aspect ratio to support higher resolutions. It's a nice proposition.... ^^
8. No activities except the little girl's riddles in the village, it's a shame, we could have had secrets to discover in the village by searching. I like to watch and visit everything, and often my curiosity brings me rewards in video games.
9. Very good idea with riddles, but unfortunately it adds nothing to the story, no secrets and no H scenes.
10. Extremely disappointed, because it seems that the final scene where we have to dance causes a sort of "bad ending", or even cancels all the previous events that we have won, even if we had a 100% victory. It looks like we need to do a flawless job with the QTEs.... I passed all the QTEs, but the light still turns red. Probably scripted, so the QTE is useless.
11. Many people have complained about the dialogue saying it was poorly written but I didn't notice anything unusual. English is not my first language, so I'm probably used to basic English. However, I am not going to claim that the text is worthy of Shakespeare or enriched writing.... but nothing "bad" to break the story. Although the writing could definitely be better.

Some SPOIL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
writing not mean about dialog it about story but for people that fan him for the long time this story really weak, weak than his other game

sxc259

Jul 31, 2023
She doesn't watch it, but that is still one of the many subgenres of ntr. When the main character's mom was fucked by the bully in Seasons of Loss, we all agreed that is ntr. In this case, John is fucking the daughter of the chief and the daughter of the fighter. And unless you want to tell me Seasons of Loss isn't about ntr then yes, this is ntr as well.
You also know that this is a type of ntr, so I think you should also know the ntr genre that ntrman focuses on in his previous works, right? ntr works are all over the place, but there are not so many hidden sex, just like ntrman's previous works, it is obvious that the last few works he has completely changed from his previous style, especially this one.

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Am glad the author is branching and expanding his smut. I saw the image of the jungle girls and got it. Not into cuckolding just like the jungle poon. I rate this game 7 unity engine crashes out of how many times I fucked Amara and then loaded to redo the game without cheating on my wife. Hopefully someone one day makes a mod where we can kill the village men and take over.

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Also like the game and graphics are decent. But the hands especially while moving need more work. I don't know if this is just on my machine but the audio can load in faster than the dialogue. Not a problem just don't know if it's intended.

RellikJoker

Jan 8, 2018
I know there will be people out there who need a save file or something that can unlock their gallery.
Click on the yellow sticker until you get something like this.
image.png

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Help me!!!
I downloaded the save but when I go into the game I don't see all the skins unlocked... T_T
"help me" man just use the fking search bar, it has been said 20 times already how to unlock everything by clicking one thing in the menu smh

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes