3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone knows if and how you can reset the outfits? They're just stuck on the default one for me (or whatever outfit i have selected) and aren't changing based on the story anymore.

Dec 30, 2017
Is there going to be any updates to add more content? The riddle girl mentions coming back with a 4th question. Raft guy doesn't have anyone to "cover his loses".
I know it's probably a lot to ask, but would be cool if there was different scenes for a mix of win/lose scenarios like winning on all days except the last is a mostly happy ending with a slightly awkward stain of one time NTR or a mostly lose run with a last minute win gives an ending of an unsatisfied wife going back home but wants to return again but by herself etc.

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017
100% gallery AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData
I have kinda gotten into the hobby of editing save files to unlock galleries. I have looked up how to mod Unity saves for like half an hour and a random guy just drops a complete 100% save

Thanks for the save, the CG looks good and im all out of time and just wanna fap. I may look into how unity saves work since usually on Renpy I can unlock them pretty easily.

django009

Jun 29, 2017
I was expecting a harem ending or for the guy to keep some chocolate but anyway to get the good ending you have to win most of the tests and be faithful to your wives if you do it just once to get the bad ending

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If you lose the fishing challenge, your wife makes the decision to give the chief a tit job. It's extremely rushed. You can't just jump straight into NTR sex like that.

MC needs to be able to make more decisions along with Claire and you can't just jump straight into hardcore sex, there needs to be a proper buildup before any climax.

Adelaide Inn was very well done in regards to slow builds up before the climax.

Instead of her rushing to give a tit job, she should instead agree to wear tribal clothing or something similar.

Feb 4, 2023
If you lose the fishing challenge, your wife makes the decision to give the chief a tit job. It's extremely rushed. You can't just jump straight into NTR sex like that.

MC needs to be able to make more decisions along with Claire and you can't just jump straight into hardcore sex, there needs to be a proper buildup before any climax.

Adelaide Inn was very well done in regards to slow builds up before the climax.

Instead of her rushing to give a tit job, she should instead agree to wear tribal clothing or something similar.
I think it was because he treated every update like a chapter, and the first release was just about who the couple were, their dynamic, the world and why they were doing what they were doing.

It was such a well done game, and the build up was the best. My favorite scene is how Mira, behind her husbands back has sex with the merchant, you wake up and catch her, it obviously excites the husband (You) because you want the cheating to happen, but it betrays the dynamic of the game, by not having you ask Mira to do it. And even after she does,you can tell she still loves you but did it out of exciment. it lets you know she enjoys this, but is still loyal to the player.

I honestly do not know what happened with the writing. It seems everything came downhill after Camp with mom, but still in that game, the setting is sort of realistic?

jean roland

Apr 12, 2020
ah yes DOUBLE standarts in pure form:
She can cheat on you with whole village
He MUST be loyal to her or else.
fuck that shit - get rid of vanilla if this is your understandind of it.
You as MC cannot fuck some chokolates girls cause 2020 MODERN WOMANmight be upset.
Fuck you NTRMAN and all woman of the west
It's not like she's cheating on you: She is forced to comply or else, you can't get the cure to the zombie virus so she gets basically raped while you watch her.
On the other hand, you are the one cheating on her by unnecessarly fucking another woman while not telling her.
And the dev is japanese, probably not an "evil western woke who don't allow men to cheat"

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes