3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I can't believe the hired an English voice actress for this bullshit. And what a quaint coincidence that her lines are the only ones not riddled with bad grammar. It's almost as if she did some proofreading, but didn't bother to tell them women don't talk like this. Since it's still written in the same type of cringy Japanese style dialog where the woman is unnaturally soft spoken, coy and demure.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
If you lose the fishing challenge, your wife makes the decision to give the chief a tit job. It's extremely rushed. You can't just jump straight into NTR sex like that.

MC needs to be able to make more decisions along with Claire and you can't just jump straight into hardcore sex, there needs to be a proper buildup before any climax.

Adelaide Inn was very well done in regards to slow builds up before the climax.

Instead of her rushing to give a tit job, she should instead agree to wear tribal clothing or something similar.
the main character is just pathetic guy

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Does someone also can't see Kele first scene
Yeah, I noticed that if I try to see it in the game, it just kinda skips over to the over world, while still in the cut scene mode, all glitched. Oh, and this happens even if you then click on the island to forcibly unlock the whole gallery, as trying to view the scene in question in gallery mode triggers the same glitch. so, sadly, the scene is fully un-viewable at all.

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Does anybody have any recommendations for games similar to Arrival of the Goddess? I quite liked the whole premise of having both NTR and Vanilla routes depending on your input. I have enjoyed games that were strictly one, or the other, of course, but it seems a bit rarer to have your choice matter in whether NTR does happen, and the tenseness of the situation made it even better.

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
But I lost some of them and still got the good ending
The only good ending seems to be if you remain fully faithful and skillful at keeping everybody off of Claire, and the game allows you to stumble on a couple of the challenges. If you stumble too much, or cheat on her with either of the villagers, then you are discovered the moment the Goddess arrives, who deems you unworthy, and has you witness the bad ending. I think this game is pretty straightforward.

Reactions: Futamania

mommybreeder

Jan 31, 2019
Is this supposed to be an NTR game?
I even picked NTR Difficulty and played normally, but only got to have sex with my wife (I stayed loyal as all husbands should of course).

How do i unlock the NTR?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Is this supposed to be an NTR game?
I even picked NTR Difficulty and played normally, but only got to have sex with my wife (I stayed loyal as all husbands should of course).

How do i unlock the NTR?
I'm going to assume you're not trolling here, you have to lose challenges to get NTR scenes.
I didn't go too nuts on this one, I deliberately lost every challenge until I got to the ending, then I downloaded a complete save and checked the gallery for anything I may have missed.

TLDR I missed nothing that I care about, the NTR scenes are directly tied to losing the challenges.

Reactions: BangB420
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes