Jun 8, 2020
now i know why u guys so mad about the ntr thing lol :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

i think the vanilla has more story than the ntr
i meaan the ntr just lose n fuck no story just lose and fuck :KEK::KEK:

maybe NTRMAN in rush that make the game has little story
More than put story is more or sex scenes with ntr theme

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
1. The game balance is bad. In reality it is not difficult, it is the game which is poorly balanced. On normal "difficulty", all the tests seem to be impossible to win on the first try, and the opponents seem to be "boosted" or "buff", even the first test the grandpa advances faster, I see him only catching 3 fish yet his progress bar seems to increase very quickly.
2. I like that you can save, it allows you to "cheat" by reloading the save and starting again.
3. I like that the game offers cheating for the tests, although it is useless to be offered in "very easy" because the tests can be passed perfectly without any problem on the first try. It makes more sense to offer the cheat on maximum difficulty.
4. The music, the effects, the artistic and graphic appearance, the drawings as magnificent and excellent as ever, on each of the NTRMAN games.
5. There seems to be a problem between the "voices" and "moan" sounds, it seems that moan and voice are the same bar in the settings. When I decrease "moan" but put "voice" to the maximum, it seems that the moans are still high and the voice as well... it would take other players to confirm this.
6. I am very disappointed that every day there are always the same trials. 3 times fishing, 3 times fighting, 3 times racing... the game nevertheless offered several ideas, such as hunting, archery, lasso throwing, a rhythmic music game (like for dancing at the end), an artistic painting game in rhythm or the harvest of resources, etc etc.....
7. This is not a complaint but perhaps you could offer 3440x1440 (4K) resolution for 21:9 aspect ratio to support higher resolutions. It's a nice proposition.... ^^
8. No activities except the little girl's riddles in the village, it's a shame, we could have had secrets to discover in the village by searching. I like to watch and visit everything, and often my curiosity brings me rewards in video games.
9. Very good idea with riddles, but unfortunately it adds nothing to the story, no secrets and no H scenes.
10. Extremely disappointed, because it seems that the final scene where we have to dance causes a sort of "bad ending", or even cancels all the previous events that we have won, even if we had a 100% victory. It looks like we need to do a flawless job with the QTEs.... I passed all the QTEs, but the light still turns red. Probably scripted, so the QTE is useless.
11. Many people have complained about the dialogue saying it was poorly written but I didn't notice anything unusual. English is not my first language, so I'm probably used to basic English. However, I am not going to claim that the text is worthy of Shakespeare or enriched writing.... but nothing "bad" to break the story. Although the writing could definitely be better.

Some SPOIL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its a short game made by few people in a little amount of time,it was no possible a multi-path with lot of dialogue and amount of activities

Reactions: Tomoushie

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
What does it have to do with crying babys and whether there is enough ntr or not enough!?

The problem with this idle game is that it is linear vanilla or cuckold!
The game needs to be filled with events! That a wife can’t just be fucked when her husband lost a trials, but for example, you lost a trial to a "fighter", the next day you see a parallel event where he is somewhere in the village harassing your wife or talking to her and you have the option of how to proceed, or you just passed by without seeing this event, which will lead to the fact that at night a "fighter" will sneak into her hut and fuck her. Something like that!
Plus, it was possible to do various activities to increase the speed, endurance and strength, as side tasks from the villagers, then there would be no need to downgrade the difficulty!

Remember the Tenants of the Dead: the game has many endings and even in one of them, even though your girlfriend cheated on you with her ex-boyfriend, you can escape with the police girl, game is filled with different events, it is not linear!
That's all!

The game isn't bad, it's just boring!

P.S: Cry baby, cry baby:written by a guy who can’t put his thoughts into a sentence and describe why he liked the game!
i guess u have to chill and wait for the next release since this is their first time on this kind of platform. the ntr route was kinda short but they will need to evaluate how this was received by the fanbase

if this one clicks, they might create a much more complex project or just do the same shit diff form.
For me, it is good enough until second or third iteration which what happened TOTD thats why they create this game in this format

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
First game I played from this dev. Don't see why people are raising a ruckus in the thread. Can't people just enjoy playing whatever paths they like from the game ? From what I see in the thread it is different from the other games he made but I don't see the issue with someone trying to make something new. It's not an amazing thing as the animations could have been polished more and audio languages missing could have been added from the get go or just not have the option to pick incomplete audio options. It's basic for interactivity and world exploring but it's good for what it is. It's a short game that is has enough content for what it is. All in all I think this is a good base for the dev if he wants to expand on this project or use what he learned to make for future games. Personally I just played it for Amara and would like an ending for her but that's just my preference.

Also I don't see why the game being linear is that bad. It has multiple endings, some interactivity and unlockables plus some dialogue options so it's not a 1 to 1 visual novel.
thats because theres too much expectation especially after the adelaide inn

i cant blame these people for having a high expectation but im here just chilling

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
i guess u have to chill and wait for the next release since this is their first time on this kind of platform. the ntr route was kinda short but they will need to evaluate how this was received by the fanbase

if this one clicks, they might create a much more complex project or just do the same shit diff form.
For me, it is good enough until second or third iteration which what happened TOTD thats why they create this game in this format
Dude, i'm chill, what are you talking about?

I described what the game is missing from my point of view! The game is not bad, but in this form it is now - boring!

There is no interaction, i deliberately lost all three times to the "fighter", but won against the rest and in the end i pressed all the keys correctly by the fire and wow, my wife who screamed that my dick couldn’t satisfy her like a dick of "figher" loves me again, and my dick, and a happy end!

Maybe in the future the game will be further developed, that would be good!

OvenBaked

Aug 26, 2017
>NOOOO HOW DARE YOU GO VANILLA AND BLUEBALL ME LIKE THIS? YOUR NAME IS **NTR**MAN, WHERE IS THE NTR?
>The whole point of NTR is that intimate sweet corruption of what was once an innocent person into becoming a powerful(or weak) slut-craving vampire leech I mean whore, who corrupts herself.

Anyone else find it weird that NTR doesn't have many fantastical vampire stories considering that's the whole point of NTR? corruption? Japs just don't understand the appeal of vampires and think of them as either succubi(at best) or zombie puppets at worst, but NTR Man is not Japanese so what gives? corruption? guess people don't like vampires. I'd much rather see a vampire fuck a human woman or man than a zombie, a <removed>, a jew, spic, etc. that's just disgusting man, wanting to watch zombies fuck, like watching grannies UGHHH jesus creepers you sicken me.

You know ... it speaks volumes what kind of person a NTRfag is. Not to discredit your fetish, but ... FUCK THE UCHIHA. Hyuga clan all the way. "Our powers come from loss!! we're literally the emo clan. What's that gaining your sharingan/magical eye powers from POSITIVE STRONG EMOTIONS? REEEEE". Positive NTR?!! YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR? YOU MUST DIE.

There are 2 kinds of people;
Those are into Christmas for Christ
And those who are into Christmas for Santa.
Which way, NTR man?
What?

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
This is how you are! Get it on your nose! :ROFLMAO:
if the people like this guy still exist we will never have good game just look at pokemon fan and ubisoft fan they will defend they trash game and call other people cry baby because people critical game they like, why i feel like a lot people now think critical mean hater i never understand any game will have some flawed about it and people fine with critical it not all game is perfect so never say that people critical is cry baby if critical not exist dev will not trying to improve for they next game

Last edited:

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Wtf?! these Day 1 tasks are so hard itself!
Why did NTRMAN make it like that??
If you want you can abuse unity jank. Pause the game then click a lot then resume. For the boat minigame and fight one you can go a lot faster or punch more. For the fishing one just save and try to practice. Avoid red fish and just try to get banks of fish.

KRRR567

Jun 2, 2024
You know ... it speaks volumes what kind of person a NTRfag is. Not to discredit your fetish, but ... FUCK THE UCHIHA. Hyuga clan all the way. "Our powers come from loss!! we're literally the emo clan. What's that gaining your sharingan/magical eye powers from POSITIVE STRONG EMOTIONS? REEEEE". Positive NTR?!! YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR? YOU MUST DIE.
Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes