3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArrivalOfTheGoddess-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
Problems with this game:

Story is too structured. Do 3 challenges. End day. Break day. Do 3 challenges. End day. Break day.
THere is no surprise no angst no wondering what will happen next. All of the things that make ntr amazing.

Build up is non-existent. She instantly becomes a slut without any struggle. Entire point of NTR is that the female is constantly being challenged and she consistently retaliates until finally her will breaks and she gives in to the pleasure.

If you want to know what a good NTR game is play adelaide inn made from the same creator as this game to get a feel for how much his quality of game has decreased.

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
I'm so confused, is this netori, netorare or netorase? can someone explain to me?
It's up to player choice. Win trials for good end or fucking the chief's and his right hand's daughters. If you do cheat on your wife you get bad ending.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Problems with this game:

Story is too structured. Do 3 challenges. End day. Break day. Do 3 challenges. End day. Break day.
THere is no surprise no angst no wondering what will happen next. All of the things that make ntr amazing.

Build up is non-existent. She instantly becomes a slut without any struggle. Entire point of NTR is that the female is constantly being challenged and she consistently retaliates until finally her will breaks and she gives in to the pleasure.

If you want to know what a good NTR game is play adelaide inn made from the same creator as this game to get a feel for how much his quality of game has decreased.
A little more discovery wouldn't go amiss either, catching her with some of the tribesmen etc.

Scorpion095

Apr 11, 2021
here save file with 100% gallery
instructions:
open game, do new game, (you might need to do a save file in the house after day 1), exit the game and go to AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData\Saves and put the save file and overwrite. it should work.
or you can simply create the folders and then put the save file.

Apr 5, 2022
Problems with this game:

at least I see there are still some NTR fans in this thread.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Not sure I understand what NTRMan is thinking or doing. I thought I remember him saying that he hates doing longer games as he eventually loses passion/interest. Yet, he made this whole kit for his games now and....it could work really well if they were going to be long ones. But to make a kit just to have some minigames for short games like this? Ehhhh

About the game itself, as some said previously, no real build up and NTR game without build up is pretty pointless.

carlosilencioso007

Mar 21, 2024
here save file with 100% gallery
instructions:
open game, do new game, (you might need to do a save file in the house after day 1), exit the game and go to AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData\Saves and put the save file and overwrite. it should work.
or you can simply create the folders and then put the save file.
Thank you so much!!!:love:

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey guys! Can anyone just tell me one thing---- Is it difficult to win the trial games with NTR mode on? I mean the fish catching trial I played, I could hardly move quick enough to catch even 50% of the fishes but that mofo Chief was swaying around like Flash and finished the task within seconds! WTF?!
Any tips how to complete it in NTR mode?

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Hey guys! Can anyone just tell me one thing---- Is it difficult to win the trial games with NTR mode on? I mean the fish catching trial I played, I could hardly move quick enough to catch even 50% of the fishes but that mofo Chief was swaying around like Flash and finished the task within seconds! WTF?!
Try to catch only the non red ones, also for the first trial you can just stay near the front. For the second one hogging the left worked for me. For the last avoid red ones and try either the right or middle of the river

ninjastarforcex

Oct 19, 2023
I can beat all day-1 trials on NTR mode
but 2nd day onwards is impossible. they all move too fast.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes