3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Protonzero

Aug 7, 2017
I am the only with with loading problems? every time I try to do the kele fight (first day) it gets stuck in a black screen , kinda like loading but it never ends 1721636998706.png

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
I see every comment and review talk about NTR, but all the pictures show the MC fucking his wife and some tribeswomen, so what is the catch here ? After these scenes you just get to watch helplessly the wife get railed by the whole village with the MC unable to do anything ?
Only if you lose.
I think you get a happy ending if you win.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
cuckoldry and netorase arent exactly the same, but I'm not gonna argue that here, :BootyTime: . You can not like that the game is netorase for sure. But NTR is still used for Netorare, Netorase and Netori games. So the tag fits. I agree, I would have much preferred it to be netorare, but it is what it is.
i feel like a lot japan people love make game and doujinshi have netorase me not sure what the hell in they mind

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
The problem isnt the NTR is the type of NTR and the fact that half the scens are vanilla so that piss off the netorarefans because they consider themselves a minority and well they are indeed an smaller group than vanilla.
What is vanilla in this? I've played through it and you're wife literally gets cucked in front of you everytime you lose, sure you can fuck the village girls but your busty white wife is getting fucked constantly. NTR is NTR, there is no in between.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
What is vanilla in this? I've played through it and you're wife literally gets cucked in front of you everytime you lose, sure you can fuck the village girls but your busty white wife is getting fucked constantly. NTR is NTR, there is no in between.
it have vanilla route look at the game picture mc is fuck his wife

Mikyang

Apr 24, 2023
this game have netorare and netori at the same time ?? because i see main character cheating on his wife and wow ntrman have voice acting now, i really like the new gameplay ntrman choice other than visual novel, me not sure about ntr part because the husband already know
Seriously? I think netori

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Oh so if you win it basically stay vanilla/harem ?
Uhhh, I think there isn't a harem ending, but I didn't try.
Pretty sure you only get the good ending with the blonde wife if you don't cheat on her.
You can try and see if it still triggers the happy ending if you do all of them.

Either way, the game is pretty stacked against you winning. Even on very easy mode.
The ritual at the end almost makes sure you lose.
I'd suggest using a cheat engine speedhack on the ending ritual, and using the auto-win against the old fishing guy.
No point in playing the higher difficulties, unless you want to unlock cosmetics for her standing figure. (Doesn't work in sex scenes.)

If you're looking for a decent vanilla or harem story, its probably better to just skip this game, and go find another one.
Just use the gallery unlocker for this game, enjoy the animations, then move on I say.
This game isn't a chad thundercock harem fantasy. Its mainly a NTR game with tribal black guys stealing your wife, and the vanilla route is pretty short and difficult.
Not to say the game is bad, the animation is good, but the story seems to be merely a second thought.
Like the developer's name represents... "NTRMAN" vanilla is a second thought in his games. Short optional route, where most scenes/content are non-vanilla.

I was merely fascinated in seeing what a vanilla route by a dev called "NTRMAN" is like, but now that I'm done, I'll be heading out.
No offense to anyone who is into this kind of stuff, of course. They're free to like what they want. Just fiction anyway.

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Uhhh, I think there isn't a harem ending, but I didn't try.
Pretty sure you only get the good ending with the blonde wife if you don't cheat on her.
You can try and see if it still triggers the happy ending if you do all of them.

Either way, the game is pretty stacked against you winning. Even on very easy mode.
The ritual at the end almost makes sure you lose.
I'd suggest using a cheat engine speedhack on the ending ritual, and using the auto-win against the old fishing guy.
No point in playing the higher difficulties, unless you want to unlock cosmetics for her standing figure. (Doesn't work in sex scenes.)

If you're looking for a decent vanilla or harem story, its probably better to just skip this game, and go find another one.
Just use the gallery unlocker for this game, then move on I say.
This game isn't a chad thundercock harem fantasy. Its a NTR game with tribal black guys stealing your wife, and the vanilla route is pretty short and difficult.
Not to say the game is bad, the animation is good, but the story seems to be merely a second thought.
Like the developer's name represents... "NTRMAN" vanilla is a second thought in his games. Short optional route, where most scenes are non-vanilla.
I disagree, I managed to win the minigames in the vanilla difficulty, and the ritual minigame is the easiest, I managed to beat it even on NTR difficulty on the first try

Reactions: Kaneki9501
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes