MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
NTR isn't usually my cup of tea but I do like NTRMan's art style (A big plus that you get to bang some black beauties). Also to my knowledge NTRMan doesn't lean too heavily into the race play language which is a positive as well.

Reactions: Gunasehehe

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I won all first three trials on normal (damn, but it’s not normal, it’s terribly difficult!)
The next day, after traveling around the village, i was offered the daughter of a warrior and the daughter of a leader as a reward, but after visiting one of them, i get offers me to continue the free journey and end the day, if there is a after warrior daughter i can go further, but after the leader’s daughter the game freezes on the screen where she is standing naked. Will there be a bug fix? 2024-07-22_122809.png

Last edited:

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I've managed to figure out how to cheat in two of the mini-games. In the rowing game, you can pause the game, and then keep clicking to build up speed and then launch at fucking mach 9 once you unpause. You can also change the direction of the boat in the pause sceen, you can use the minimap to figure out which way your boat is pointed if the pause menu blocks view of your boat.
For the boxing game, you can walk up to kele, pause the game and then click a bunch, once you unpause you will hit kele like 10 times instantly.
Unfortunately I have absolutely no clue how to beat the fishing game on normal, that does seem straight up impossible to me.
Your the flash tips are very useful lol thx

Reactions: Angelcrush

Lopez259

Jul 20, 2020
Uhhh, I think there isn't a harem ending, but I didn't try.
Pretty sure you only get the good ending with the blonde wife if you don't cheat on her.
You can try and see if it still triggers the happy ending if you do all of them.

Either way, the game is pretty stacked against you winning. Even on very easy mode.
The ritual at the end almost makes sure you lose.
I'd suggest using a cheat engine speedhack on the ending ritual, and using the auto-win against the old fishing guy.
No point in playing the higher difficulties, unless you want to unlock cosmetics for her standing figure. (Doesn't work in sex scenes.)

If you're looking for a decent vanilla or harem story, its probably better to just skip this game, and go find another one.
Just use the gallery unlocker for this game, enjoy the animations, then move on I say.
This game isn't a chad thundercock harem fantasy. Its mainly a NTR game with tribal black guys stealing your wife, and the vanilla route is pretty short and difficult.
Not to say the game is bad, the animation is good, but the story seems to be merely a second thought.
Like the developer's name represents... "NTRMAN" vanilla is a second thought in his games. Short optional route, where most scenes/content are non-vanilla.

I was merely fascinated in seeing what a vanilla route by a dev called "NTRMAN" is like, but now that I'm done, I'll be heading out.
No offense to anyone who is into this kind of stuff, of course. They're free to like what they want. Just fiction anyway.
I was looking for a decent explanation other than the typical "cry about it more" comments. Skipping this one if that's the case.
I saw the pictures and my god, I must say - props to NTRMAN for the models.

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Figured out how to compress videos so im posting this tip again with the video now.
To beat Chief Pinu at fishing on normal NTR difficulty the method I found was body blocking and staying on the left side of the river unless you can body block him going right.
View attachment ad.webm

Reactions: Angelcrush

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Uhhh, I think there isn't a harem ending, but I didn't try.
Pretty sure you only get the good ending with the blonde wife if you don't cheat on her.
You can try and see if it still triggers the happy ending if you do all of them.

Either way, the game is pretty stacked against you winning. Even on very easy mode.
The ritual at the end almost makes sure you lose.
I'd suggest using a cheat engine speedhack on the ending ritual, and using the auto-win against the old fishing guy.
No point in playing the higher difficulties, unless you want to unlock cosmetics for her standing figure. (Doesn't work in sex scenes.)

If you're looking for a decent vanilla or harem story, its probably better to just skip this game, and go find another one.
Just use the gallery unlocker for this game, enjoy the animations, then move on I say.
This game isn't a chad thundercock harem fantasy. Its mainly a NTR game with tribal black guys stealing your wife, and the vanilla route is pretty short and difficult.
Not to say the game is bad, the animation is good, but the story seems to be merely a second thought.
Like the developer's name represents... "NTRMAN" vanilla is a second thought in his games. Short optional route, where most scenes/content are non-vanilla.

I was merely fascinated in seeing what a vanilla route by a dev called "NTRMAN" is like, but now that I'm done, I'll be heading out.
No offense to anyone who is into this kind of stuff, of course. They're free to like what they want. Just fiction anyway.
I forgot to say. there's no harem, if you cheat, Claire will get gangbanged and she'll sacrifice you

Figured out how to compress videos so im posting this tip again with the video now.
To beat Chief Pinu at fishing on normal NTR difficulty the method I found was body blocking and staying on the left side of the river unless you can body block him going right.
View attachment 3855960
you don't have orange fishes and you move way faster than me. I wish I could move this fast

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I forgot to say. there's no harem, if you cheat, Claire will get gangbanged and she'll sacrifice you

you don't have orange fishes and you move way faster than me. I wish I could move this fast
Orange fish show up on day 2 I think, he's also on normal not max setting.

Oct 27, 2020
If anyone found good full gameplay of this, please share it. Im too busy with real life stuff so i legit doesn't have time to play it on my own:Kappa:
I appreciate the help

Lopez259

Jul 20, 2020
If anyone found good full gameplay of this, please share it. Im too busy with real life stuff so i legit doesn't have time to play it on my own:Kappa:
I appreciate the help
There isn't yet. Tho if you download it and click around the bottom right or the Island, wait for a few seconds a pop up will say "Thank You" - and you unlock all the scenes minus one from what the others said.

jakeyazer

Mar 5, 2018
Someone could upload the fixed ones here and the v.1.01 that Ntrman is going to release soon. to resolve certain bugs.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes