Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Made a quick video on how to beat Chief Pinu at fishing on normal NTR difficulty. The method I found was body blocking and staying on the left side of the river unless you can body block him going right. The file size was too large to post here so here's a catbox link to the video

• Red Heart
Reactions: NewSeal

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
yeah but not all ntr fans like cuckoldry (netorase). I think the majority prefer regular netorare, where the husband doesn't know what his partner is doing behind his back.
it's only netorase if the husband enjoys watching, it's not the case

People just want to complain about something. "All NTRMAN games are the same". "Oh, there is a vanilla route".
Then NTRMAN gives us a game with different mechanincs and different routes, and they start crying. They forget that one of his best games, Adelaide Inn, also had a vanilla route and multiple choices/paths. Didn't see anyone crying over that one, back when the thread still existed.
exactly.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I see in this thread alt of people not liking the fact that we now have a choice to not get cucked but in other threads of their games like seasons of loss that thread is overflowed wit comments stating the ntr presence is too brutal to the MC which it is I fully agree it was way outta pocket for how much things kept getting worse for the MC who didn’t deserve any of that especially since he wasn’t a cuck like the other games MC’s and now here he’s given us a game where we have a choice to A. Not be cucked B. be cucked or C. Cheat also while letting the wife cheat as well i think this is a perfect lay out for future games should he continue it appeases to everybody should u want something specific from the story I don’t really see the issue here it’s all still NTR ‍♂
I think that Claire never cheat on him, because getting fucked by other guys was always parte of the agreement, maybe just at the end but not sure. I think that Claire's Hut was a wasted oportunity to get willingly fucked by some character while Jhon is doing something alone.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Made a quick video on how to beat Chief Pinu at fishing on normal NTR difficulty. The method I found was body blocking and staying on the left side of the river unless you can body block him going right. The file size was too large to post here so here's a catbox link to the video
Lmao what a madlad, I thought NTR difficulty was made to be literally impossible until I managed to beat the fighting challenge. Thanks for the effort my man I'm off to try this now!

Reactions: Joheaster

ledha

Jul 12, 2019
I see every comment and review talk about NTR, but all the pictures show the MC fucking his wife and some tribeswomen, so what is the catch here ? After these scenes you just get to watch helplessly the wife get railed by the whole village with the MC unable to do anything ?

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Was kind of fun roleplaying the MC was chad thundercock, dominating all these tribal people at what their best at even though its his first time.
Like a superhuman just showed up, and bulldozed everyone.
Felt like a cliche hollywood movie, lmao.

You can use cheat engine to speedhack the ritual at the end.

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
People just want to complain about something. "All NTRMAN games are the same". "Oh, there is a vanilla route".
Then NTRMAN gives us a game with different mechanincs and different routes, and they start crying. They forget that one of his best games, Adelaide Inn, also had a vanilla route and multiple choices/paths. Didn't see anyone crying over that one, back when the thread still existed.
for me i still think game that have vanilla and ntr route really hard to balance like what if other route get more content than other route and the story focus more on vanilla so how can we balance it for ntr route ?? that why i like game that not have route and focus more on the story

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes