Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
lmao people fighting on NTR and some even mentioning NTRMAN as the creator name but forgot ntr could mean netorare or netori so it still count if MC is also doing the stealing
NTR,Netorase,netori,same thing(well,not really,but their common theme is infidelity and cheating)in general a ntr enjoyer will like all that and vanilla lovers will hate it,but now that ntrman release a game with a part of vanilla becomes VANILLAMAN?c'mon man,is NTRMAN,he specializes in ntr genre,its true we dont ask for the next ANA KARENINA but at least an good and well pace/slow corrupt story,but i think his games are focus in great sex scenes with ntr tag more that count with a worked script,i mean,most of erotic game creator dont achieve the quality points of ntrman(referring to designs,animations,voices,setting),which i believe its better than 3 hours of dialogue with statics illustrations,he made a game with large amount of scenes and the half are in mc view only to be a more diverse work,only that,is for having more than one flavor,but not for that it become a vanilla game,the theme of other men taking the wife is the core of the story and if is of your taste there is the option of get other women,truly this work was one of the most wanted of ntrman fans and its a shame that dissapoint to some people but its still being of ntr genre,also,the vanilla people will not come near any thing with ntr word,is like sun to vampires for them,although there may be people that asks if ntr is avoidable(seriously,wtf with that,its a ntrman game)

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
in this figth of people how are mad about this game is in this page, i just want to say most people dont have money to spend in all the content is in this page i nearly imposible only if you are besos or somthing like thatt, but if you play a game try to give the creator a compensation 1 to 5 dollars in wherever payment metod they have , i play a lot of games in this page and all of theam have all social madia of the crator, you can go a donate some money, and if you cant please just play the game and wherever you can pay do it, thas the way i do my thing and works for every one of you dont be mad enjoy this wunderful hentai media and sheare thats it :v if you can pay if not just anjoy and pay leater :V 1 dolars a least

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
in this figth of people how are mad about this game is in this page, i just want to say most people dont have money to spend in all the content is in this page i nearly imposible only if you are besos or somthing like thatt, but if you play a game try to give the creator a compensation 1 to 5 dollars in wherever payment metod they have , i play a lot of games in this page and all of theam have all social madia of the crator, you can go a donate some money, and if you cant please just play the game and wherever you can pay do it, thas the way i do my thing and works for every one of you dont be mad enjoy this wunderful hentai media and sheare thats it :v if you can pay if not just anjoy and pay leater :V 1 dolars a least
Hell no I'm not paying for this bad creator anymore, We got low quality games for many years now and he's using the money to hire writers for him, and now we get trash after trash. This is so annoying because the raw material (his art) is insane but he's just not cooking anything at this point.

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
I have a feeling if NTRMAN removed all the vallina stuff it wouldn't had this much review bomb lol . But I think this game is nowhere a bad game , atleast when comparing to other games in this site. it's simple, entertaining and have good art just like other NTRMAN games. If NTRMAN enjoyed making it then i'll still support him to make more games like this.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Does this dev not realize that people expect the NTR in NTRMAN to stand for Netorare...

Another game where its basically just a fuckfest for everyone involved, if thats the case the dude should just rename himself to ORGYMAN or SEXMAN.
it's called different paths, there's literally a route where Claire becomes the tribe's plaything, and the husband can do nothing but cry, and she even ends up sacrificing him. what else do you want? :KEK:

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me how can you beat oldman in fishing on NTR dif. I want to try pure love route on NTR dif but everything is easy except this oldman.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
omg usually its so easy to find an answer but fuck .
YES OR NO CAN i avoid getting cucked in this game
im getting mixed messages here
Its literally been said multiple times, if you don't lose the mini games you don't get cucked.

Sep 26, 2021
The NTR tag on this site only means there's unspecified amount of NTR content in the game, not that the whole game is NTR and nothing else. So, simmer down and next time think twice before you go off calling others simpletons.

(there's also no vanilla tag, just to drive the point home how stupid your argument was. And for this matter yes, it's quite common for people to show up in threads for games without NTR tag and ask for NTR)
Those are anomalies dawg when you go to hentai or manga & click on a tag you expect them to be whatever the tag clicked on was why should this be any different? You're right my apologies you aren't a simpleton you're an absolute donkey. They're is a harem tag & there's a way to blacklist tags just to prove how much more of a donkey you are. Once again this another anomaly just as is ntr fans going to a vanilla hentai & trashing on it. Lmao you vanillas love to act like you're angels when y'all are the complete opposite. Y'all are a plague that finds its way into everything, spread hate, & try to change ntr games to contain vanilla. Look at ntr threads look at Hanime ntr hentai comments y'all are there just being absolutely miserable & envious with a inferiority complex which is why you guys are always self inserting yourselves as cucks & hating on it.

• Haha
Reactions: KiGa and M'95
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes