LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Does this dev not realize that people expect the NTR in NTRMAN to stand for Netorare...

Another game where its basically just a fuckfest for everyone involved, if thats the case the dude should just rename himself to ORGYMAN or SEXMAN.
NTR is used as the blanket term for all 3, Netorase still counts as NTR.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
yeah but not all ntr fans like cuckoldry (netorase). I think the majority prefer regular netorare, where the husband doesn't know what his partner is doing behind his back.
cuckoldry and netorase arent exactly the same, but I'm not gonna argue that here, :BootyTime: . You can not like that the game is netorase for sure. But NTR is still used for Netorare, Netorase and Netori games. So the tag fits. I agree, I would have much preferred it to be netorare, but it is what it is.

midnightQ

Mar 31, 2022
Oh, if this one has vanilla then it might be good actually, cucks dont get to choose anyway, keep crying
It seems like they’re upset that it’s not full NTR I actually wish he did this with more of his games ion cry bout ntr but I get really uncomfortable with how brutal some ntr stories can be like his past games have been particularly seasons of loss the story of that game gets too too brutal especially since it’s in the pov of the one loosing it’s like a breath of fresh air to finally actually have a choice for once and to have the MC win for once his arts good I’m not gonna deny that fact but yeesh atleast Dior it back a pbit

Sep 26, 2021
it's called different paths, there's literally a route where Claire becomes the tribe's plaything, and the husband can do nothing but cry, and she even ends up sacrificing him. what else do you want? :KEK:
For a ntr game to not have half of the cg be vanilla? Different paths are great if the game will be lengthy or the paths are of the same genre. These recent games of ntrman aren't built for that.

Reactions: Wonka_Willy

midnightQ

Mar 31, 2022
I see in this thread alt of people not liking the fact that we now have a choice to not get cucked but in other threads of their games like seasons of loss that thread is overflowed wit comments stating the ntr presence is too brutal to the MC which it is I fully agree it was way outta pocket for how much things kept getting worse for the MC who didn’t deserve any of that especially since he wasn’t a cuck like the other games MC’s and now here he’s given us a game where we have a choice to A. Not be cucked B. be cucked or C. Cheat also while letting the wife cheat as well i think this is a perfect lay out for future games should he continue it appeases to everybody should u want something specific from the story I don’t really see the issue here it’s all still NTR ‍♂

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I see in this thread alt of people not liking the fact that we now have a choice to not get cucked but in other threads of their games like seasons of loss that thread is overflowed wit comments stating the ntr presence is too brutal to the MC which it is I fully agree it was way outta pocket for how much things kept getting worse for the MC who didn’t deserve any of that especially since he wasn’t a cuck like the other games MC’s and now here he’s given us a game where we have a choice to A. Not be cucked B. be cucked or C. Cheat also while letting the wife cheat as well i think this is a perfect lay out for future games should he continue it appeases to everybody should u want something specific from the story I don’t really see the issue here it’s all still NTR ‍♂
People just want to complain about something. "All NTRMAN games are the same". "Oh, there is a vanilla route".
Then NTRMAN gives us a game with different mechanincs and different routes, and they start crying. They forget that one of his best games, Adelaide Inn, also had a vanilla route and multiple choices/paths. Didn't see anyone crying over that one, back when the thread still existed.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Seems like the voice in Claire's happy ending scene breaks at the last two positions.
She stops talking abruptly, when you view it in the gallery.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes