3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
But other than that the art is nice and I like the "new gameplay". At least he tries something different with that
Finally someone from the NTR clan that can recognise the tecnical novelty of the creator. Im getting a bit tired of the complains because there isnt too much to say, we already know why people dont like the game and why some like it.

unlike TotD it seems there isnt too much to bite in this meat when it comes to writing. having a bigger cast had its advantages.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Yes she's start to suck dick on the first day but i think the pace is ok because the game is not very long
For once having a bad heroine or starting the game with not being in good terms with her would work for this type of phase. Imagine if instead of Claire we got s Hyunna as a main heroine? Now the NTR seems to have a different feeling specially if the MC stillt he same.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Here My Save, but I don't know how to unlock these images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably beat the last mini-game (the "press the sequence of keys on the correct tempo"), so you get the blue fire on the ritual; Im in the same situation, didn't get this because even on the easy difficulty the mini-game is BS

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I have to say this game still has bugs lmao, Claire model still has the same expressions after some H scenes which ruins the conversation with other characters, also if just me or the loli sounds a lot like Shinobu from Monogatari?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Did you guys played the fucking game or are here just complaining? lol, there's full ntr on this
The problem isnt the NTR is the type of NTR and the fact that half the scens are vanilla so that piss off the netorarefans because they consider themselves a minority and well they are indeed an smaller group than vanilla.

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
I like this one, sure ntrman focuses exclusively in ntr that means the protagonist is gonna get destroyed phisically, emotionally and mentally via getting cucked BUT this game doesn't go that way, you get ntrd but you also get game with the other girls including good vanilla scenes with the wife. Overall this game will not please Ntrman core audience but will be liked by cassual and nOrMiEs like me who don't like that sort of stuff. It's rare to see but I'm sure he'll continue making more focused ntr games for you guys in the future.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The problem isnt the NTR is the type of NTR and the fact that half the scens are vanilla so that piss off the netorarefans because they consider themselves a minority and well they are indeed an smaller group than vanilla.
I mean....there a certain expectations when you have a dev with the name NTRman. If you fail to deliver and experiment too much you piss off your audience.

But is it really half vanilla? Still have to look at the game myself.
Overall this game will not please Ntrman core audience but will be liked by cassual and nOrMiEs like me who don't like that sort of stuff. It's rare to see but I'm sure he'll continue making more focused ntr games for you guys in the future.
I guess you summarized the whole problem people have right now xD

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes