• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Art&Waifu [v0.1] [mozgoebatel]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mozgoebatel

May 1, 2021
Hello everyone. I am writing through a translator, I apologize for grammatical errors.
The game is not dead, it is in deep processing. We are changing the concept and engine, it takes time. The result will not disappoint you, I promise. :)

klebin

Mar 28, 2020
Someone posted an APK later in comments but I didn't test it.
We'll have an Android version later hopefully :oops:
although this has nothing to do with your comment so i would like to know.how can i get the game texts? i would like to translate it into my language, although a group of people have done this here the translation was very sloppy and poorly done , I would like to redo it where it is not coherent and send it to them who did the postage in our language

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone. I am writing through a translator, I apologize for grammatical errors.
The game is not dead, it is in deep processing. We are changing the concept and engine, it takes time. The result will not disappoint you, I promise. :)
Is it? Because this amount of silence its never a good sign.

Reactions: klebin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes