JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Not on your life! There is no multiplication or squaring of compliment here. In fact, the delusional nature of this person only causes rational folks to question the validity of the compliment based on the vicious, cruel and heartless nature of this particular antagonist. In short, sane folks HATE the bitch! You have to be insane yourself to want anything to do with Cassie. I cannot agree with you here, my friend... quite the opposite. However, we need not agree on everything to be friends. I fully get what you are saying and why. I just do not happen to agree this time. Cassie isn't even all that attractive! She is the least attractive female in the entire game IMHO. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
:LOL: I mean it is a doubled/multiplied positive for the Artemis and digi.B ( have clarified my post ), and I never intended to promote she who shall not be named. Anyway, anyone can just go on Steam and 'downvote' that review if they want:D.

Whoever that guy is, he really made the effort to post the first review ( and a positive review ) of Artemis on Steam even if there will be backlash, and I am at least thank him for that, even if I didn't agree with his simulated virtual life choice:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:LOL: I mean it is a doubled/multiplied positive for the Artemis and digi.B ( have clarified my post ), and I never intended to promote she who shall not be named. Anyway, anyone can just go on Steam and 'downvote' that review if they want:D.

Whoever that guy is, he really made the effort to post the first review ( and a positive review ) of Artemis on Steam even if there will be backlash, and I am at least thank him for that, even if I didn't agree with his simulated virtual life choice:ROFLMAO:.
I got your point then and still get it now. You see it as a positive, I find the person's lust for the antagonist as a negative that detracts from the validity of the praise for Digi. I am glad they liked it. I'm glad you showed it. I just think this person likes the game for all the wrong reasons. It is the type of mentality that sees angels vs demons and cheers for the demons; sees WWII films and cheers for the Axis nations; watches the Untouchables and cheers for Capone; watches Fatal Attraction and cheers for the bunny burning character played by Glenn Close (don't cheat on your wife guys and NEVER stick your dick in crazy!); watches Psycho and cheers for Norman Bates; Cheers for the Harkonnens in Dune, cheers for Darth Vader and the Emperor in Star Wars and adores that bitch Cassandra in Artemis... Such a mentality makes anything that person says suspect IMHO. Therein lies my only point here.

Apologies for beating this dead horse... maybe we should bury the carcass now, okay? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Tulrek

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Germany?

I hear they censor H-games pretty heavily.
Hm, Im out of Germany for about 12 years now, but what I heard last, was that Steam and the FSK (German Institution for censorship) couldn't reach an agreement how to make an agecheck and Steam areablocked Germany for the (18+ games)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hm, Im out of Germany for about 12 years now, but what I heard last, was that Steam and the FSK (German Institution for censorship) couldn't reach an agreement how to make an agecheck and Steam areablocked Germany for the (18+ games)
That's right. Valve don't want implement an age verification check. They have to do this in the EU but only in Germany was an old frigid cunt who's going to court. So Valve just blocked those games for customers in Germany instead of made an age check. Problem solved, money saved, germans fucked. But you can buy it as a german if you change the shop from Germany to France for example.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
anyone else noticed a similar issue? As soon as I open the game settings, CPU usage and temps spike a lot... it doesn't happen during gameplay, just the menu
1682795734537.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
anyone else noticed a similar issue? As soon as I open the game settings, CPU usage and temps spike a lot... it doesn't happen during gameplay, just the menu
View attachment 2582390
I have encountered that with a couple other games as well. The game didn't have an FPS limiter and didn't respect vsync, so it started cooking at max power while it ran animations, which still makes no sense to me, considering it was all pre-rendered.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have encountered that with a couple other games as well. The game didn't have an FPS limiter and didn't respect vsync, so it started cooking at max power while it ran animations, which still makes no sense to me, considering it was all pre-rendered.
I don't think that's it in this case, fps actually drops below 10 in the menu

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Hello, all. I am just here for a simple question. Just started for the first time, saw the music replacement notice, decided to come here to ask; As of right now, has the music been changed from the original tracks already, or will they be replaced starting in Ch. 5? Leap of Faith had this issue where they had to take out some BANGERS that simultaneously fit the scenes they played in, so the updated scenes were meh. If possible, I want to experience this game as I did LoF: as the developer originally envisioned. Or some stuff like that I'm not a smart guy.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes