jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Catching up on custom requests. Had to share this one
:artemis:

View attachment 3886222

image original

That's cute! I love it! It's so interesting that digi was able to create a character with such an appealing naivety. It will be interesting how fast and how far her intellect and maturity will grow in the coming episodes

Reactions: Walter Victor

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Here, just follow these instructions :

Open desk drawer.
Insert your balls.
Slam the desk drawer.

Congratulations, Cuntress Cassie content is yours in all its glory.
Her story is actually very interesting. I don't buy that she did it just to be vindictive. If that were the case, she could have done worse.

The fact that she still has rage about the whole thing in chapter 4 tells me she still cares about the MC. You don't have that much rage about a situation if the person that did it doesn't still effect you. I think she's been lying to herself for years and this situation is forcing her to confront that part of herself, especially with the way she's visibly still attracted to him by going for the kiss over a blowjob first.

She's not over him. Not by a long shot, and she handled it supremely stupidly.

What I don't understand yet is why she got him on contract and still sent the merc in. Hedging her bets is my guess, but I don't know that for sure yet.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Her story is actually very interesting. I don't buy that she did it just to be vindictive. If that were the case, she could have done worse.

The fact that she still has rage about the whole thing in chapter 4 tells me she still cares about the MC. You don't have that much rage about a situation if the person that did it doesn't still effect you. I think she's been lying to herself for years and this situation is forcing her to confront that part of herself, especially with the way she's visibly still attracted to him by going for the kiss over a blowjob first.

She's not over him. Not by a long shot, and she handled it supremely stupidly.

What I don't understand yet is why she got him on contract and still sent the merc in. Hedging her bets is my guess, but I don't know that for sure yet.
I don't believe she did anything out of vindictiveness or even rage. More likely, it has been selfishness. She realized her shortcomings and screwed over the MC for personal profit and advancement. Which is the same reason she keeps trying to screw him over and steal shit from him. If he reaches his full potential, she will become meaningless. She can't risk that.

The fact that she is still is attracted to the MC just makes her betrayals all the more egregious.

There are reasons for her behavior, but no justifications.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I don't believe she did anything out of vindictiveness or even rage. More likely, it has been selfishness. She realized her shortcomings and screwed over the MC for personal profit and advancement. Which is the same reason she keeps trying to screw him over and steal shit from him. If he reaches his full potential, she will become meaningless. She can't risk that.

The fact that she is still is attracted to the MC just makes her betrayals all the more egregious.

There are reasons for her behavior, but no justifications.
Feeling like she couldn't talk to the MC about the Kindra situation strikes me as either an excuse or something deeply personal to her that she never actually said anything about.

For the MC, it was just tuesday. By that logic, I get why she's enraged still. It doesn't mean she gets to pretend that was a justification, but I get it. Sometimes you can see something as sentimental and the other partner does not.

4.80 star(s) 381 Votes