aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
i didnt use any modification or compressed verion i just simply downloaded game and from the start every save is broken and i just start all over again. Im gonna download it again i guess to see if it works fine
Sounds like a bug on your end, otherwise this thread would be full of complaints from other users. I just finished playing the compressed version of the game on a low end PC without any problems. I'm very impressed by the high quality of the game in every aspect, one of the best AVN I've played so far.

aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
Well, going through the phone gallery you realize that there are 10: Artemis, Kindra, June, Claire, Reina, Paige, Katy, Naomi, Zelda and Veronica. Re-playability is assured.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Oh No Not Zoe!!! smh, but also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Thanks mate
Couple of the best pairs of tits in the game too. It's a damn shame too because Zoe became one of the hotter girls after the CH4 makeover.

Hope we'll get at least one good going-away shag with Zoe before she gets written out.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey everyone!

Wanted to check in and report that progress continues and to provide a little preview for everyone. Showing off a little more of Central Pointe University.

Also, great to see you guys enjoy the cameo from the latest episode of Chasing Sunsets by StoneFox Studios.
For those curious, yes. Chasing Sunsets characters will make their appearance at the appropriate time. I like to involve the characters into the story or arc to give them purpose in the story. For example, it was originally going to be DJ Kink at the Halloween party. And thought having Lexi perform with her was a great opportunity to involve the character. But not just that, I wanted to build the character up and weave her into the universe. There are three more crossovers I have planned and will get the same treatment. I look forward to weaving them into the story and letting you guys discover them when they appear.
Thank you all and have yourselves a wonderful week!

digi.B

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
While I do not disagree, that's essentially what that scene and the conversations leading up to it were.
I don't think that's correct. That scene took place before she and Cassie were voted off the list as main LIs. Zoe is still due for a good poundin.

Tayorica

Mar 14, 2024
Zoe (and Cassie) got voted off the LI island over a year ago.
it's a bummer that zoe got voted off. i was wondering abt it as her data leaks were in the extras along with cassie's. but i wasn't aware that zoe got voted off. i was speculating but you just confirmed it for me.

Couple of the best pairs of tits in the game too. It's a damn shame too because Zoe became one of the hotter girls after the CH4 makeover.

Hope we'll get at least one good going-away shag with Zoe before she gets written out.
i agree. while i admit that i wasn't that fond of her before CH4 (due to the face but still cute nonetheless), i was looking forward to her makeover in CH4. her makeover did her justice that the possibility of her only having the massage parlor scene seems a bit unfair. :HideThePain:

i can understand why cassie got voted off but i can't understand why zoe was also voted off. although unlikely, it would be awesome if she'll be included back in the LI island but it's prolly gonna stir shit up within the player base. i wouldn't complain if cassie's gonna be back there, prolly with a wholesome ex redemption arc but imma be under flak for saying this :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jericho85

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i can understand why cassie got voted off but i can't understand why zoe was also voted off. although unlikely, it would be awesome if she'll be included back in the LI island but it's prolly gonna stir shit up within the player base.
It was a question of numbers. The developer felt that there were too many LIs in the game, making it difficult to include all of them on a regular basis. A poll was taken, and Zoe lost.

Tayorica

Mar 14, 2024
It was a question of numbers. The developer felt that there were too many LIs in the game, making it difficult to include all of them on a regular basis. A poll was taken, and Zoe lost.
yeah, was just a bit bummed for finding out the truth as a based harem enjoyer and a greedy bastard who just wants to date every LI :HideThePain: justice for zoe! and cassie :HideThePain: can't a man seriously date every LI? seems unfair. /j

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Cpt_Crunch

Mar 20, 2019
The number of renders, growing every time create an additional sense of reliability of the project, which also affects the attraction of new supporters.
And no one is attacking the dev, so it`s unnecessarily to turn on the defense function like Coco.
After “what a legend" 6 months 99.8% stuck I'm skeptical of percentages info, but once every couple months to find out would be cool.

I just miss Artemis and want to hear her sounds
I completely agree that some info on the estimated % of development the game have been missing for a long while now. I don't even care about actual numbers, just a rough estimate would be nice, so we have an idea whether the update will be in two weeks, in 3 months or even 9 months.

Also, for the "What a legend" dev, I read he got a kid and he basically slowed down tremendously (stopped) his work on the game to be a full-time parent.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Also, for the "What a legend" dev, I read he got a kid and he basically slowed down tremendously (stopped) his work on the game to be a full-time parent.
They. The devs are a couple (programmer/artist) and had a kid together.
And everyone who didn't see this coming when they made the announcement doesn't understand.
Anyways, off topic for this thread.

4.70 star(s) 387 Votes