EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Shuuya lives with his younger sister Mirai and attends Academy Tengyou Daini. However, their peaceful days come to an abrupt end as their world is taken over by an alternate world called Waibin Sekai – one where angels and demons battle each other and monsters called ‘creators’ roam freely. The students are forced to decide to ally with the angels, side with the demons or do neither. No matter which choice they make, they would be hard pressed to survive in this dangerous world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: Japanese 2012-11-09, English 2022-11-10
Title: Soukoku no Arterial
Original Title: 創刻のアテリアル
Developer: Eushully
Translator: RedBeard
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0 + Append 1-3
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patch:
Extras: - -

Menu.JPG Character menu.JPG 28857.jpg Scene 1.JPG Scene 2.JPG Scene 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the game! c:
Sadly, this time, I'm with @Crell - not to belittle the work of the uploader absolutely (you did an amazing thing!), but this type of game (VN) that have a translation made probably with Google, shouldn't be uploaded in the first place, generally speaking. I mean I'm ok with an RPG Maker game with Machine translation (mostly because usually are Hentai. Those that are normal instead, if interesting enough, applies the same principle here) and I'm ok with a VN that is at least 2-10 hours long.. but those VN that are so damn long (50+ hour), reading dialogue that sometimes probably make no sense at all, sorry but it's a little difficult personally speaking :FeelsBadMan:

Even if the Machine translation is good enough, for me it's still not good in a certain sense :FeelsBadMan:

(Beware, it's just my opinion! XD)

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Ahhh, the card RPG.

As a card game, it's pretty simplistic. Easy to get into, enjoyable for a while, some sequences are a bit challenging, but there's no real depth. Later rather than sooner the items break it, though. There is an item and upgrade/crafting system, but you don't really need to grind to see the main game.

As a story... it's alright. Very japanese. YAY teenagers. YAY student councils. YAY character templates. And they don't even go full ham. That said, there's much worse out there. 3 big routes this can go, of differing quality, some better than others. Once in particular, a (side-)story thread is left hanging, I recall. Pretty disappointing, but whatever in the larger context. Most character routes add minor fluff but don't change much.
The bonus material (Arterial Force Blade, the school festival) is gold, though. Hammy, hilarious, absolutely recommended if you played the rest.

Translation-wise... machine translations must die. But thanks for the link anyway, made me get into the mood to play this again.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'am not an uploader just an Eroge Lover who wanted to share this Game i know machine translations is a HUGE turn off for the most people but i still enjoyed the game despite of Content lack in english

Please enjoy the Game even if it's just for the pictures and the Gameplay!

croPath

May 10, 2017
Skip for MT and just go play alchemy meister since that is actually a properly translated game from the same dev and has a lot of replay value

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I don't know why no company has yet licensed Eushully games for eng translation. Companies like Mangagamer could make a fortune with these. Eushully games have amazing graphics, gameplay with replay value too. To anyone interested, I suggest playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Ikusa Megami Zero, as these are the only two games properly translated.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I don't know why no company has yet licensed Eushully games for eng translation. Companies like Mangagamer could make a fortune with these. Eushully games have amazing graphics, gameplay with replay value too. To anyone interested, I suggest playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Ikusa Megami Zero, as these are the only two games properly translated.
Ikusa Megami Zero only has a machine-translation for the story and manual for the interface patch as far as I know. It's an edited machine-translation but honestly not much better (and arguable worse in a lot of places that were heavily edited) than what you could do yourself with a text hooker or something.

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
You have to understand the sheer amount of text involved in RPG games. There are probably millions, tens of millions or maybe even hundreds of millions of text in the entire game. Translating huge games like these usually take multiple dedicated translators translating for a year or more while the programmers do their magic. The code difference of languages only complicates this further. The short version is by the time they release a localized version of Ikusa Megami Zero that has a by now outdated system and outdated graphics, assuming they even sell well, whatever profits they could earn may break even at best.

In short, when you localize huge games you are expected to make a loss most of the time, as compared to localizing small eroges that may easily rack in just as much profit or more in a shorter period. So it's no wonder why big games like these aren't often localized.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes