victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Ikusa Megami Zero only has a machine-translation for the story and manual for the interface patch as far as I know. It's an edited machine-translation but honestly not much better (and arguable worse in a lot of places that were heavily edited) than what you could do yourself with a text hooker or something.
The machine TL in Ikusa Megami Zero is a lot better than most out there. The guys who made it (nekohen) also fixed a lot of errors in later patches. When compared to other machine TL's, it's one of the better ones.

Mildlyvenomous123

Jan 15, 2017
I don't know why no company has yet licensed Eushully games for eng translation. Companies like Mangagamer could make a fortune with these. Eushully games have amazing graphics, gameplay with replay value too. To anyone interested, I suggest playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Ikusa Megami Zero, as these are the only two games properly translated.

Besides what Zolnir said about translating a game like this would be a massive amount of work, I also know Eushully is one of those companies that are pretty anti western market, which is a shame.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Heh, I remember playing this years ago.
Good times, well mostly, but there aren't that many H card games (that I know of) so it was definitely welcome. The story was... tolerable I guess. Unlike many Eushully titles it seemed fairly vanilla, or at least the sex was usually consensual as far as I recall.

Anyway, thx for uploading. Shame the translation apparently hasn't progressed since then.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Until you plow down the devil route that is. Then you literally fuck your own mother.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Until you plow down the devil route that is. Then you literally fuck your own mother.
That's still rather tame compared to some other Eushully titles.
I guess they've gone more mainstream since the success of Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but I fondly remember raping and mind breaking entire kingdoms and using their ever so precious princess to breed my army of monsters in Meishyoku no Reiki.

Fed

May 14, 2017
How bad is this machine translation? I've seen some that are ok where others are just random words thrown together.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know why no company has yet licensed Eushully games for eng translation. Companies like Mangagamer could make a fortune with these. Eushully games have amazing graphics, gameplay with replay value too. To anyone interested, I suggest playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Ikusa Megami Zero, as these are the only two games properly translated.
Aside of the huge work others mentioned mangagamer is already sitting on a good number of games (6-7 maybe) that are all translated and edited. None of them has an announced release date as far as I know. Read somewhere that they lack programmers but I'm not sure myself. So they probably wouldn't take on a game this big right now.

Sep 6, 2017
MT or not I'm definitely going to give this a go. It might not be an early Christmas present because it is not manually translated, at the very least it's a great trick or treat.

olek8814

Apr 25, 2017
i have problem with crashes as well in my case is that when i turn game on is ok when i go option or anywhere else it show me "ArcGameEngine has stopped working" every time i was try reinstal game reinstal c++

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
That's still rather tame compared to some other Eushully titles.
I guess they've gone more mainstream since the success of Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but I fondly remember raping and mind breaking entire kingdoms and using their ever so precious princess to breed my army of monsters in Meishyoku no Reiki.
Was Kamidori a success? As far as I heard it's considered one of their bad games. Not worst but still bad. Sadly I can only compare it to Ikusa and thats kind of an unfair comparison :D

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Nowadays, I have to consider Kamidori one of their better games...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder when they're going to announce their next game.
Sad to hear that they gone down hill this much. As far as I heard Soukoku no Arterial and Madou Koukaku are well liked. Kinda hope they redeem themselves with a good rpg or with a better Madou.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Was Kamidori a success? As far as I heard it's considered one of their bad games. Not worst but still bad. Sadly I can only compare it to Ikusa and thats kind of an unfair comparison :D
I wasn't aware that it's supposed to be one of their bad games. Arguably it's a lot better than most titles they've done since, but I may have confused online popularity on western boards with actual sales in their home market.

Khami no Rhapsody has already been mentioned as being somewhat terrible but my personal low point was Madou Koukaku. That could have been a real gem, especially with the endless possibilities of monster army breeding, but then they phone in the grand strategy part and make us suffer through the worst RTS combat imaginable. RTS was kind of a stupid idea on its own, but their version makes mobile games look sophisticated.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes