bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
ok, thx for helping me those 2 days i really appreciate ur help =)
Could You Please hide your image in spoiler?: ill watch out next time to do that im still kinda new here so im not so familiar with everything
No Problem but i mean to Edit your current posts with images and hide in spoiler they are to big :)

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Could You Please hide your image in spoiler?: ill watch out next time to do that im still kinda new here so im not so familiar with everything
Did you figure your problem out? For Eushully games you need to change everything to Japanese format. For the even newer ones (not this one) you need to go to the extreme and make sure you install while your clock is Tokyo timezone.

So when you personalize go to region settings. Format = Japanese. Location = Japan (this one might not be needed been a while). Language: non-unicode program (system locale) Japanese. You might as well change date and time to UTC as well but I don't think that started being a thing for Eushully until "Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~."
Make sure you reinstall the game when your computer is set to these. You must restart your computer for the settings to apply.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Did you figure your problem out? For Eushully games you need to change everything to Japanese format. For the even newer ones (not this one) you need to go to the extreme and make sure you install while your clock is Tokyo timezone.

So when you personalize go to region settings. Format = Japanese. Location = Japan (this one might not be needed been a while). Language: non-unicode program (system locale) Japanese. You might as well change date and time to UTC as well but I don't think that started being a thing for Eushully until "Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~."
Make sure you reinstall the game when your computer is set to these. You must restart your computer for the settings to apply.
His first post has an image attached his location is in Japan so the Region lock shouldn't apply here don't know for sure could be win 10. And as far as i know you don't need japan location for an install couple games do that but most of them have only an Region block you can't start/play a japanse game only if location is Japan.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
His first post has an image attached his location is in Japan so the Region lock shouldn't apply here don't know for sure could be win 10. And as far as i know you don't need japan location for an install couple games do that but most of them have only an Region block you can't start/play a japanse game only if location is Japan.
Well Eushully you definitely need more than just region so we can't be sure if he's done all settings from first picture. I have win 10 and I'm fine. For sure needs system locale as Japanese and like I said, newer Eushully games have date/time lock. The only one I'm not positive on is location; that one seems unnecessary.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Well Eushully you definitely need more than just region so we can't be sure if he's done all settings from first picture. I have win 10 and I'm fine. For sure needs system locale as Japanese and like I said, newer Eushully games have date/time lock. The only one I'm not positive on is location; that one seems unnecessary.
Ohh i forgot about unicode needs to be japanese not home... i have tons of games thats why i just let unicode japan always on if it for this game necessary i can't say but can you play it?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Last help is you Unicode Japan? If not change it to Japan then restart the PC and install it again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Ohh i forgot about unicode needs to be japanese not home... i have tons of games thats why i just let unicode japan always on if it for this game necessary i can't say but can you play it?
Yea, I can play it fine. I always leave unicode on Japan as well. It's definitely not win 10; he has a wrong setting and/or installed while not under the correct settings (didn't restart to apply before install).

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Since all your settings are correct, my only suggestion is to start up the game after each step and see if it works... If you're able to get just the base game (no appends, no English text) working then you'll hopefully be able to find where the problem is. My last guess is an incompatible English text file with your current version.

QuietSun

Mar 28, 2018
hmm thats shit.... then i can't help you sorry maybe it's an win 10 issue i have only win 7.
Could You Please hide your image in spoiler?
Strange, I have a Windows 10 system and I only changed the unicode to Japanese (no location or anything) and it works fine for me. I have not gone very deep into the game though.

I any case I wanted to thank the OP for the post and the detailed instructions. I don't think I would have figured things out easily on my own.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Strange, I have a Windows 10 system and I only changed the unicode to Japanese (no location or anything) and it works fine for me. I have not gone very deep into the game though.

I any case I wanted to thank the OP for the post and the detailed instructions. I don't think I would have figured things out easily on my own.
For most games only unicode does something and most of the time it will work fine... the instruction are very important cause i play these games myself it can be a bit frustrating when these are fan translation with many patches and extras.

Reactions: QuietSun

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I know the last post is from march but I'd like to reopen this if someone know how to correct the problem

Same problem than xiaoci :/ I also tryed everything, tryed step by step, unicode etc but also don't work in win10 so I'm a bit troubled that for some users of win10 it works well :/

Since all your settings are correct, my only suggestion is to start up the game after each step and see if it works... If you're able to get just the base game (no appends, no English text) working then you'll hopefully be able to find where the problem is. My last guess is an incompatible English text file with your current version.
I think you're right, it's all about english text files. Whenever text try to appear, the game shutdown :/ But when I go to option, the game doesn't crash when I'm at general or sound, but crash at message and character.
But after when I try to relaunch it offer me to do something
Capture 2.PNG Capture 3.PNG

So if someone have an idea if there is something we can do here :/
Thank you

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hello, I know the last post is from march but I'd like to reopen this if someone know how to correct the problem

Same problem than xiaoci :/ I also tryed everything, tryed step by step, unicode etc but also don't work in win10 so I'm a bit troubled that for some users of win10 it works well :/

I think you're right, it's all about english text files. Whenever text try to appear, the game shutdown :/ But when I go to option, the game doesn't crash when I'm at general or sound, but crash at message and character.
View attachment 129138 View attachment 129139

Thank you
Do you have your antivirus on? maybe it deleted something while staring the game.....

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018

View attachment 129138 View attachment 129139

Thank you
i already gave up on playing this game i just can't play it T_T

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, I also had the same problem, but I was able to fix it.

What i did was download some Japanese text or something onto my computer win10

1 = Go into Control Panel
2 = Click Clock and Region
3 = Click Region
4 = Click Language and Preference (text was in blue)
5 = Click Add Language
6 = Install Japan

Then the game worked for me.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, I also had the same problem, but I was able to fix it.

What i did was download some Japanese text or something onto my computer win10

1 = Go into Control Panel
2 = Click Clock and Region
3 = Click Region
4 = Click Language and Preference (text was in blue)
5 = Click Add Language
6 = Install Japan

Then the game worked for me.
Downloaded it but still don't work :( but thanks for trying to help :)
We are damned Xiaoci lol x'D

Do you have your antivirus on? maybe it deleted something while staring the game.....
When I launched the app with antivirus off it's still the same :( And I'm not really confident about installing files without antivirus x) Also I don't want to waste hours of downloading again for maybe nothing XD

Aww maybe giving up is the best choice after all :/

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry if you've alrady tried this, but just incase. Have you tried installing the game ONLY without any append/eng translate and try see if the game by itself works? With Format, location, time and region of course. Cause mine didn't worked at the time, so i knew it was my comp from the very start.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes