Jun 15, 2018
I know this is a lil' off topic but does anyone knows this game's gameplay on youtube? I remember had watched it weeks ago but now it's gone. Can anyone help me?

Ah and give me a lil bit spoiler. When can you get the harem h-scene?;)

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys so I did some trouble shooting and found the problem. It is an issue with the font. To fix this, follow the install instructions like normal. However before you add any of the english patch content to the folder, follow these steps:

1: Add ONLY the arterial-int-v207 folder's contents to the game folder and replace as necessary

2: Open the game, the interface is now in english, go to the options setting, change the font to "MS UI Gothic" Make sure this change is saved.

3: Install the rest of the patches like normal

should work fine after this. If this doesn't work, try going into the game and switching the font to MS UI Gothic before installing the interface patch (technically this is the order I did it, but the interface patch seems to work fine and makes it more clear)

have fun

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
I still had the game folder in case someone found the problem but I didn't hope someone would find it

trazzdiiiii thank you so much. It finally works ! I can't believe it worked. What you said didn't work that arterial int because the game closed himself. But for the "open the game before installing interface and switch the font to MS Ui Gothic" worked ! it was only a problem of font
After months I can finally play the game yayyy thanks! :D

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys so I did some trouble shooting and found the problem. It is an issue with the font. To fix this, follow the install instructions like normal. However before you add any of the english patch content to the folder, follow these steps:

1: Add ONLY the arterial-int-v207 folder's contents to the game folder and replace as necessary

2: Open the game, the interface is now in english, go to the options setting, change the font to "MS UI Gothic" Make sure this change is saved.

3: Install the rest of the patches like normal

should work fine after this. If this doesn't work, try going into the game and switching the font to MS UI Gothic before installing the interface patch (technically this is the order I did it, but the interface patch seems to work fine and makes it more clear)

have fun
=D Thanks!!!!

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Wiki says that several girls routes available in different main routes (in both angel/human most often). Is there's any difference in their story, endings, or H-scenes between different routes? Or you will gain same events&scenes for chosen girl regardless of main route?

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
The major routes are all fundamentally different. Only one heroine's route can be accessed in all of them (sports girl), all other heroine routes are unique to one major route. You can only get the end for one heroine per playthrough, once you advance far enough with one, the others get locked.

I've mostly forgotten which heroine can be cleared in which major route, though. Sayane (young lady) is devil-only (and my recommendation when going devil since they're tightly connected). Mehisha (Angel) and Mirai (little sister) are angel-only, I think. Reporter-girl is probably neutral-only. Dunno about Prez or the other two twerps anymore.

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018
cant get past step 1.
Have tried installing with Apploc as well as changing locale manually with region set to japan keep getting this error:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I am probably asking a silly question but i cant seem to mount the TENNYUU.mdf
I can mount the SOUKOKU file
I have seen the pictures showing it but it didnt help
Is they a certain piece of software i need to download?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
just "open with" and select your mounting software.
mdf.JPG

D

Deleted member 366621

View attachment 32491

Overview:
Shuuya lives with his younger sister Mirai and attends Academy Tengyou Daini. However, their peaceful days come to an abrupt end as their world is taken over by an alternate world called Waibin Sekai – one where angels and demons battle each other and monsters called ‘creators’ roam freely. The students are forced to decide to ally with the angels, side with the demons or do neither. No matter which choice they make, they would be hard pressed to survive in this dangerous world.​

Title: Soukoku no Arterial
Original Title: 創刻のアテリアル
Alias Title: Arterial of Origins
VNDB:
VN length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Release date: 27/04/2012 JP - 11/09/2014 Partial EN
Developer/Publisher: Eushully, nekoHen
Homepage:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Partial Machine English Translation
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation Progress:

Installation:

Download: - -

View attachment 32497 View attachment 32499 View attachment 32498 View attachment 32500 View attachment 32501 View attachment 32502

Would it be worth checking out still? Even if its partially Machine Translated? What would you rate the current translation?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Would it be worth checking out still? Even if its partially Machine Translated? What would you rate the current translation?
hmmm.... hard to say i've played it years ago it was/is bad mt but i don't think that it really bothered me.
Eushully makes very good games story/gameplay and of course the sex/erotic sence are gold.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The machine translation is bad compared to what you could get from using even just google translate embedding into whichever visual novel reader program you use.

So, if you have such a program and want to read the story, don't use the text English files just interface and such.

D

Deleted member 366621

hmmm.... hard to say i've played it years ago it was/is bad mt but i don't think that it really bothered me.
Eushully makes very good games story/gameplay and of course the sex/erotic sence are gold.
The machine translation is bad compared to what you could get from using even just google translate embedding into whichever visual novel reader program you use.

So, if you have such a program and want to read the story, don't use the text English files just interface and such.

Oh, Really? Damn. The game looks really well made too. Such a shame if the Translations

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes