D

Deleted member 112830

I keep getting an error every few minutes.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i wonder if anyone have the file just to unzip and play? i tried to do the tutorial for install but doesnt work on my lap, a hand with it please?

awiodhl3ref

May 21, 2020
Same as Taterman. I'm on Windows 10. I've tried installed 3 times: twice with the MEGA download (where everything is in one folder) and once with the 2012 upload (where you need to mount the files to find the EXEs you want to install). It crashes whenever I click New Game and whenever I try to open Eushully's Room. I know it's not related to the translations because it crashes the exact same way WITH AND WITHOUT the English subs replaced (and I've tried it with both Windows Japanese Locale and Locale Emulator program). Therefore, it's the binaries probably not being compatible with my copy of Windows 10, or the game and the graphics card maybe (I have RTX 2070), possibly. I've gone into Event Viewer (Window Button and typing "Event Viewer") and I see I'm getting the 0x40000015 exception code, which Google tells me is the "Unknown Software Exception 0x40000015 Error" -- possibly the most vague and useless exception possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried doing running it in all the compatibility modes and it's not making any difference. Any help would be appreciated. I feel like this game ran perfectly on Windows 7 and 8 at some point for me, but compatibility mode for that's not working.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Same as Taterman. I'm on Windows 10. I've tried installed 3 times: twice with the MEGA download (where everything is in one folder) and once with the 2012 upload (where you need to mount the files to find the EXEs you want to install). It crashes whenever I click New Game and whenever I try to open Eushully's Room. I know it's not related to the translations because it crashes the exact same way WITH AND WITHOUT the English subs replaced (and I've tried it with both Windows Japanese Locale and Locale Emulator program). Therefore, it's the binaries probably not being compatible with my copy of Windows 10, or the game and the graphics card maybe (I have RTX 2070), possibly. I've gone into Event Viewer (Window Button and typing "Event Viewer") and I see I'm getting the 0x40000015 exception code, which Google tells me is the "Unknown Software Exception 0x40000015 Error" -- possibly the most vague and useless exception possible.

I've tried doing running it in all the compatibility modes and it's not making any difference. Any help would be appreciated. I feel like this game ran perfectly on Windows 7 and 8 at some point for me, but compatibility mode for that's not working.
Hmmm..... i just installed it on my win 10 pro maschine(now main PC) i don't have this problem either you mixed something up during the Install or your pc deleted data. Please post a screenshot of your game/Main Menu(Like i did)
It works.JPG
hmm.JPG

Try my install game folder

Last edited:

yukiyumina

May 29, 2020
man this is enjoyable game ...
not much time to grinding ...
can get 100% in 2-3 playthrough ..
just use auto duel deck ( i usually use shuuya or shiina deck ) for grinding
i tried similar game verethragna from astronauts :sirius not much different..

awiodhl3ref

May 21, 2020
Hmmm..... i just installed it on my win 10 pro maschine(now main PC) i don't have this problem either you mixed something up during the Install or your pc deleted data. Please post a screenshot of your game/Main Menu(Like i did)
View attachment 672710
View attachment 672711

Try my install game folder Workupload
Hey bllahbllub, so here's my screenshot of the main menu (without the Japanese characters like people are telling me to expect on success) and where the game crashes on New Game selection. Please note, I've tried this with and without the English patches added: so the issue should be with the binaries interacting with my machine and not the English patches on top. I've also tried this with both the 2012 upload and the newer 2016 upload you find on Mega.

Btw, I tried copying your binaries over on top of mine and it also crashes at the exact same location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doughy

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
eh, i kept getting runtime error stuff for god knows what reason.

first time i ever got that kind of error playing eushully games...

yijieking

Dec 5, 2017
Has anyone else been able to get Arterial Force Blade working? Every other part of the game works perfectly fine but when I go into AFB the game crashes whenever I run into an encounter battle. The game plays the sound for a fight, freezes for a bit, plays a transition, and then nothing but a black screen. I've tried reinstalling the game and all the append content multiple times too but no luck on getting it to work.

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
man this is enjoyable game ...
not much time to grinding ...
can get 100% in 2-3 playthrough ..
just use auto duel deck ( i usually use shuuya or shiina deck ) for grinding
i tried similar game verethragna from astronauts :sirius not much different..
wait, what? 100% in 3 games xd? (all cards unlocked at maximum level with all routes and scenes seen :p) I can't believe it

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
by the way to those who get errors when trying to make a new game, arterial force or when you want to see a collection scene; Did you change the font in the game before implementing the "English" patch? If they put it like this in the image they should not have problems, at least I did not get an error of those in the 9 times that I finished the game
1607780308928.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man I wish this would get a proper translation. Tried it a while back but didn't continue for long. Strategy card games like this are so rare in H games. I can't even think of another.

Reactions: frepyou

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Man I wish this would get a proper translation. Tried it a while back but didn't continue for long. Strategy card games like this are so rare in H games. I can't even think of another.
is another strategy card game. Unfortunately, it's not translated, but seeing the Dohna Dohna translation request thread makes me think we might be able to find someone on this forum willing to do it.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes